Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
In her vlog she screeches the floor is moving - maybe put your phone down and concentrate on your surroundings. Day one and already been in a gift shop 🙄

The photo with H is staged to f*ck, weird too. There isn’t anything natural about their relationship, all forced. She hand on heart should never have had a kid as she’s the least maternal person I’ve ever come across, in every regard.

May 24, 2024
The World
Very much like myself. I had my daughter when I was 20, on my own with her fully since she was 2 years old (he had an affair and pissed off) it's just been us 2 since. I was always very aware of not bringing people in I've dated because you hear stories. she's 18, can cook and bake from scratch. Is fiercely independent and such a good kind person, spoiled but it doesn't show. I work hard to give her the things she deserves but she's appreciative. She enjoys a good social life and has plans for the future, works and studies. You sound like a great mum! Aimee could never and I feel so sad for Harper because she doesn't have a mum whose that dedicated!
One great mother, to another ❤️
They sound very similar. My girl is very empathetic too, chicken hearted but doesn’t suffer fools.

Harper probably fights over who’s Teddy is whose. I just can’t get over the Teddy (amongst many other things) 🥴🥴
She barely even sees her mum cook a dish!
Horrible learned behaviour in the making!!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
One great mother, to another ❤️
They sound very similar. My girl is very empathetic too, chicken hearted but doesn’t suffer fools.

Harper probably fights over who’s Teddy is whose. I just can’t get over the Teddy (amongst many other things) 🥴🥴
She barely even sees her mum cook a dish!
Horrible learned behaviour in the making!!
Is Comfort Ted in Barcelona? If so I hope it comes alive like Ted in the movie, gets slaughtered on the old Sangria and gives them two narcs a few home truths.

May 24, 2024
The World
In her vlog she screeches the floor is moving - maybe put your phone down and concentrate on your surroundings. Day one and already been in a gift shop 🙄

The photo with H is staged to f*ck, weird too. There isn’t anything natural about their relationship, all forced. She hand on heart should never have had a kid as she’s the least maternal person I’ve ever come across, in every regard.
Wait till you meet my mother 🤣🤣