Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don't know about H saying no. What happened there? 👀👀
She had her out grocery shopping and aimee was grabbing alcohol and Harper protested against it. She actually posted it on tiktok her lifting the drink and Harper saying no to boozies as she called it. It was I'd go as far as saying 2 years ago tbh

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning peeps

Welcome to flight 57UNN1NG

If you look out your windows the views are stunning.

Our meal today is steak, which is just stunning and our cabin crew will cut it up for you. Wash it down with our stunning prosecco.

We would like to remind parents that Safeguarding your children on the internet whilst on holiday means the WHOLE of the internet. Folks can take photos from Instagram too.

And don't forget to see the architecture by that Architect. It's stunning. Just don't go into the most famous landmark with stunning views and so much history. Plonk yourself opposite to have a drink instead. Stunning.

Be careful when walking down Las Ramblas. Not for the pickpockets, you might get mistaken for a prostitute.

Anyway peeps, it's all stunning gorgeous.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
I just watched Wendy's post.🤣 Pound for the amount of times she said stunning...amd stop it....
Limited vocabulary and fake reactions imo!

Mar 8, 2024
Has there been nothing since her not filtered morning? Nothing from gobby granny? I was thinking before I hope they go to Camp Nou 🤣🤣 As a football fan it's easily the most jaw dropping stadium I've ever been in. I think it's incredible even for a non football fan. I'd love to see them two in the wild there though. Can just imagine them on the prowl for players 🤣
Sluts on tour 💃🏻💃🏻 and Harper poor poor Harper and you know what with her being a bit of a tomboy it would probably be brilliant to her. That won't even come into it though. 😒
Sluts on tour 🤣🤣🤣🤣