Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
You’ve got to be joking 🙃 gravy over mac & cheese. I’m still struggling with the gravy over the cucumber 🥒 saga. Thought it wasn’t possible to do any other food up. But our Aimee seems top of the class for that!! 🤢🤮
Just catching up but Nah! Think I'll wait till tommorow. That is a crime against taste buds and broccoli in the mix too?? 🤢 She should step away from the cooker. I think the crazy in her head translates onto her dinner plates. Nope 🤢🤮

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Aimless i know your weaselass reads here, please for the love of god get some help for H / therapy or parenting classes for yourself, we know you’re a loser but you are setting her up for failure as well & she has no choice as a kid. Everything you say about her character/personality is also 1 contradiction to another, you give excuses to not be a proper mom because lets be real YOU dont like her company or her.

Wendy seems more nurturing towards her than you tbh, and I dont like her either but she doesnt seem as careless or malicious. Get help for H & yourself before its too late, because she’ll eventually grow up to resent you.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, I don't have the words anymore. After watching this piece of s for nearly 3 years and she is still on TT parading her shambles of a life after everything she's done is nothing short of insane! I watched that new programme on Netflix called ' dancing for the devil' my god! Won't spoil it for anyone but if anyone has seen it, just goes to show how people can seem absolutely great on TT..... someone somewhere has to have some hard evidence on this shambolic excuse of a mother! Her huns are brain washed at this point!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
As if the kid has said this is exactly what she wanted!!!!!!!!!! And if she did say this is exactly what she wanted why hell would you give it to her! Why not try …… NO…….. you can have X Y or Z but other than that it’s s with sugar on or do all! The bloody cats seem to eat better than that kid. Her food choices are not even normal - if it is H dictating then aimless needs to be talking to someone cos the kid has food issues! Just who the hell in their right mind would let her dictate to this extent? If she asks for a vindaloo with custard and tripe on the side would she dish it up???? Stupid stupid mare! 🤬
I’ve a theory right or wrong, but I think she wonders to herself “what can I do to stay in people’s heads, I know,I’ll dish H up a revolting dinner then bin it & give her the same but different”. She’d lose her 💩 if here & TL had a slow day from talking about her.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
🥰🥰🥰 Loving the fact that @thelurker66 is back 🥰🥰!

That shopping video with her saying “excuse the state I’m ill” - erm no love you look the same you always do.

She definitely trying to plug the narrative that she is too poorly to do things like the events - rather than admitting that she is just a bone idle lazy arse.

I don't think I have recovered yet from seeing the gravy on cucumber and now on mac and cheese?
🤢🤢🤢 that is just bloody vile.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Gooood morning Vietnam 😍😎
Hope you're all well. I've been up, washed, swimming, dog walked, home. Sat catching up with my first chew of the day having my breakfast all before 9am.
Where's Veruca? Still rotting thinking of stories to embarrass her daughter? Old man left to the school run because she lay the foundations yesterday of not being well 😒 what a fing saddo 🤣🤣 Have a lovely day all ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@noseyneighbour re "trimming" her Bush. I asked my fella after you asked. He said unfortunately not 🙄 You'd have to prove she knew about the nesting rules and that there was malicious intent. Which with minor things like that is very difficult. At worst she could have "words of advice" which is basically a slap on the wrist 😡

BTW I don't think it's 'minor' one bit I'm horrified 😡💔 he means minor on an actual crime scheme of things ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey Shameless. Did you know about D'Day? Probably not. Anyway I'm off on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Ya know climbing hills and suchlike. Something you absolutely would not do. And being responsible for a group of children. Something else you would be s at.

Have a great day CC and TL folks 🥰
1000015387.jpg
LOVE THIS ❤️ even though it's heartbreaking 💔
Good on you. Hope you have a lovely day ❤️😎🙏🏼

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just leave this gem here 😡🙄 Just to point out this is Charles vid so HER followers. Some might not even know who brainless is. The taking over and self importance is off the scales 🙈 And the pretence of not knowing it was her celebration too 🙄 t.

Edit to add.. Yayyyy worked out how to post vids 🤣 feeling proud like I just actually wrapped a wrap. Pouring a Kylie 💃🏻🥳

Attachments

• b41fd08982f0ed17f12705b8b1518745.mp4
    12.3 MB

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hey Shameless. Did you know about D'Day? Probably not. Anyway I'm off on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Ya know climbing hills and suchlike. Something you absolutely would not do. And being responsible for a group of children. Something else you would be s at.

1000015387.jpg
That’s going to be emotional How privileged we all are Deeply humbled
My hubby always gave a decent contribution to the lovely elderly gentleman selling the poppies The man was choked, hubby was choked ♥️ We must never forgot ♥️

May 24, 2024
The World

1000015387.jpg
Girl crush ❤️