Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Tonight’s DUD. 2 dry as do burgers for Greg the wallet and a pile of greenery, and a dried up jacket spud. Poor bloke. Dishes out his ££ and that’s all he gets 😂… also.. noticed she isn’t in that filthy dressing gown tonight… a T-shirt to show off the track mark where she’s obviously had bloods taken.. drumming up the sympathy from her ‘huns’ the boring bastard.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Tonight’s DUD. 2 dry as do burgers for Greg the wallet and a pile of greenery, and a dried up jacket spud. Poor bloke. Dishes out his ££ and that’s all he gets 😂… also.. noticed she isn’t in that filthy dressing gown tonight… a T-shirt to show off the track mark where she’s obviously had bloods taken.. drumming up the sympathy from her ‘huns’ the boring bastard.
In the comments she’s said she was doing a patch test of a product for an ad and it went everywhere 🤣 good advertising

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Of course she shown the bruise. Attention seeking narc isn’t she 🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
How is that a patch test?

Wonder if she’s been asked to do follow up bloods to do a comparison of results for dvla? Because that looks like a blood test bruise to me
I was gonna say, aren’t patch tests done behind the ear or on the inner wrist? If it’s a patch test for a product she’s probably put it there deliberately to drum up concerned comments from her huns

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I've been trying to figure this out too 🤣🤣🤣 I might have to go back to the begining and look however I think she is trolling Aimee 🤣🤣 I mean if you like Debs post you can't possibly be a "Hun" 🤣🤣🤣
It kind of seems that way doesn’t it… but why on earth make the comment about us choosing ‘trolling before family that is passing” so I’m not quite convinced she’s one of us still. t. Don’t want her here if she is she can do off!