Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
How is that a patch test?

Wonder if she’s been asked to do follow up bloods to do a comparison of results for dvla? Because that looks like a blood test bruise to me
As someone who gets bloods weekly from the same area, that to me looks like blood sample. I get them same bruise if I go to shopping after bloods and been carrying something on my forearm 😂😂

But she could have a wore a long sleeve to hide it, but needs the speculation.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Not sure I’ll get many people agreeing with me as we all know Wendy is deffo an enabler of Aimee’s and she bores us all half to death but I am sorry to hear she has arthritis in her hands. Her hairdressing skills are questionable but at least she was making an honest living and had a real job.
My Nan has arthritis, including in her knees she needed to get 2 brand new ones. Before surgery she told me she cried every night and didn’t want to wake up due to the pain.
So I am sorry to hear this, I’m a ‘troll’ I love to take the piss but I don’t wish any one of them ill health

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure I’ll get many people agreeing with me as we all know Wendy is deffo an enabler of Aimee’s and she bores us all half to death but I am sorry to hear she has arthritis in her hands. Her hairdressing skills are questionable but at least she was making an honest living and had a real job.
My Nan has arthritis, including in her knees she needed to get 2 brand new ones. Before surgery she told me she cried every night and didn’t want to wake up due to the pain.
So I am sorry to hear this, I’m a ‘troll’ I love to take the piss but I don’t wish any one of them ill health

I too did feel for her when I watched it 😔 and i can't stand her but also don't want to see that. I know Aimee treats her to lots of things but she has to support herself so that must be quite scary.
Perhaps she could look to do something else (I mean she is s anyway) that might be easier.

May 24, 2024
The World
I agree with you. As much as she’s outdated on her skills, it’s obviously her passion and being told to reduce her working is s. Won’t just effect her work either, basic motor skills with her hands just to get dressed, make meals, basic tasks etc depending on the severity.

I think they are a weird as do family (besides Charlie although she loves her nips too much) and Aimee is lower than a snakes belly which bendy Wendy has enabled. I would hate if I was told I couldnt do what I loved doing to the degree I’ve been accustomed to.

I know I know, I get regular ECGs/Echos and I was really surprised too when they said they found a heart. ❤️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I too did feel for her when I watched it 😔 and i can't stand her but also don't want to see that. I know Aimee treats her to lots of things but she has to support herself so that must be quite scary.
Perhaps she could look to do something else (I mean she is s anyway) that might be easier.
Deffo! Aimee can’t do TikTok forever. I think it will inevitably get worse (her arthritis) and it’s possible her independence will be taken away. Which is just awful. Think I’ve said a few times I’m a carer 🤣 so this is s I can feel sorry for people for. Not being told they can’t film in a shop 😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024

I'm 100% with you on this. Whatever about arthritis in other joints, you can't replace finger joints. As somebody with bone on bone in my hip socket I wouldn't wish it on anybody . However I'd rather it there than my hands .
You need those for everything. I did genuinely feel for her, her voice sounded like it might break.
Right that's my good deed for the day back to normal 😋😋🤣🤣🦄🦋💐

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I agree with you. As much as she’s outdated on her skills, it’s obviously her passion and being told to reduce her working is s. Won’t just effect her work either, basic motor skills with her hands just to get dressed, make meals, basic tasks etc depending on the severity.

I think they are a weird as do family (besides Charlie although she loves her nips too much) and Aimee is lower than a snakes belly which bendy Wendy has enabled. I would hate if I was told I couldnt do what I loved doing to the degree I’ve been accustomed to.

I know I know, I get regular ECGs/Echos and I was really surprised too when they said they found a heart. ❤️
Yes I agree, I think it’ll inevitably get worse and it’s possible she could lose a lot of her independence, which is just awful and I can’t take the piss out of that. And not to mention the mental side of it all, losing the ability to do something you love, and then possibly lose the ability to do simple tasks like you say.
I’m shocked I have one too! Probably bigger than most peoples but hey ho being a little troll ensures I don’t get the top spot in heaven. It’s all about balance 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I'm 100% with you on this. Whatever about arthritis in other joints, you can't replace finger joints. As somebody with bone on bone in my hip socket I wouldn't wish it on anybody . However I'd rather it there than my hands .
You need those for everything. I did genuinely feel for her, her voice sounded like it might break.
Last thing I’ll say before I turn back into an evil witch …
I think she did very well speaking about it. She made sure to say there’s worse things and she’s lucky etc, so it didn’t come across very ‘woe is me’ in my eyes. I can’t say her daughter would’ve reacted the same.

Aimee stinks pass it on

May 24, 2024
The World
I have carpal tunnel in my hands/wrists from doing massaging for years. I can’t hold a heavy plate of food on the edge of the plate for too long as my hands cramp and stiffen quickly. Any strain on my wrists and hands my fingers lock. Anything with your hands is awful.

My excuse for getting people to hold things for me 🙃

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes I agree, I think it’ll inevitably get worse and it’s possible she could lose a lot of her independence, which is just awful and I can’t take the piss out of that. And not to mention the mental side of it all, losing the ability to do something you love, and then possibly lose the ability to do simple tasks like you say.
I’m shocked I have one too! Probably bigger than most peoples but hey ho being a little troll ensures I don’t get the top spot in heaven. It’s all about balance 🤣🤣🤣
We are still gonna get there, just we might be told to take the stairs as the elevator is ‘out of service’ 🤥🤣