Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Absolute quality taste in music my dear ❤ I love all the same as u. Got a wee elvis statue sitting staring at me just now 🤣
Love a bit of 50's rock and roll too 😍 Johnny be good 👍
Have you 😍 love him and return to sender is my favorite along with always on my mind! I have a Christmas dec of him in his white suit from Vegas....he's lost his legs but he still comes out every year, legless Elvis 🤣🤣🤍

Mar 8, 2024
I think she gets a regular "wage" from Gregg. Probably a tax dodge. When she first came on TT she used to brag she had 3 jobs, travel, the children's clothes shop and a multi million pound business (I'm assuming daddy). As the money rolled in for TT she dropped travel and the shop. I imagine with views, TT shop, lives and brand deals she was doing alright for herself on TT. Even with a free house and car there is no way she's funding her frivolous lifestyle just from TT. Big brands have dropped her, she hardly goes live selling products - some of the gullible huns will still buy through new TT shop but not in the numbers they once did. She will get creator fund money for views but surely that quickly dissappears on the takeaways/taste test and buying followers and comments 🤔
Exactly, I think so too! Whatever she earns from TT I am sure it must be eaten (literally) with her takeaways and pointless 3/4 food shops a week! The holidays, clothes shopping, designer s, garden, decorating, new floors, garden furniture, new furniture, handyman to put new furniture together, dodgy garden to get rid of bush... The list is endless and no way is that from TT 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Trousers
Chip butty - two slices of bread

And to absolutely derail - bread and butter pudding. With or without raisins?

This evening I had chocolate concrete cake with mint custard.
Hooray! 🤣🤣🤣❤️

Bread and butter pudding traditionally has raisins which is worse for me..

I've made a brioche bread and butter pudding...that was nice ❤️

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels
You called her a fat pig may 11th…. 🙄 i hate people who come on and it’s ok to say what you want aslong as it fits your narrative… i’m a size 18 i’m offended 😭😭😭😭🙄

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Love a bit of 50's rock and roll too 😍 Johnny be good 👍
Have you 😍 love him and return to sender is my favorite along with always on my mind! I have a Christmas dec of him in his white suit from Vegas....he's lost his legs but he still comes out every year, legless Elvis 🤣🤣🤍
Maybe we should swap ill give u my elvis way legs and u give me ur decoration that's no got legs since my legs are useless 🤣🤣🤣

Mine & Gavins musings for today.
I don’t think anyone on here & on TL could really give a rats arse what size Oinking Olga is, it’s the fact that she lies & filters herself to feck then denies to her delulu sycophants that she uses filters of any sort, that’s what gets on our pips.
In life some of us want to be a bit chonkier & some of us want to be a bit slimmer but we don’t lie all over the internet about it. It’s the same with all the beauty se it punts, uses sunbeds but punts fake tan, slaps whatever se skincare range it is getting paid for on its snout & claims it’s the best ever but uses smoothing filters just to fleece the “not the full ticket” Huns out of money they probs ain’t got. I could go on forever about the lies it says to fleece people but until they actually see what Olga really is then hell mend them & let them get fleeced.
Anyways beautiful unloved hags & non puffy nipped under the bridge dwellers, have a peaceful & stress free Sunday & to anyone not feeling the best get well soon. 😊🌵

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Mine & Gavins musings for today.
I don’t think anyone on here & on TL could really give a rats arse what size Oinking Olga is, it’s the fact that she lies & filters herself to feck then denies to her delulu sycophants that she uses filters of any sort, that’s what gets on our pips.
In life some of us want to be a bit chonkier & some of us want to be a bit slimmer but we don’t lie all over the internet about it. It’s the same with all the beauty se it punts, uses sunbeds but punts fake tan, slaps whatever se skincare range it is getting paid for on its snout & claims it’s the best ever but uses smoothing filters just to fleece the “not the full ticket” Huns out of money they probs ain’t got. I could go on forever about the lies it says to fleece people but until they actually see what Olga really is then hell mend them & let them get fleeced.
Anyways beautiful unloved hags & non puffy nipped under the bridge dwellers, have a peaceful & stress free Sunday & to anyone not feeling the best get well soon. 😊🌵

I agree with you!

We all come in so many different sizes and shapes and we are all beautiful and shouldn’t be putting ourselves down at all.

I think the reason with Aimee Arsehole is that she gives a false narrative that she is a lot slimmer than she is and this is dangerous to her followers who are wondering why they not the size she is etc.

Just own it! If a size 6, 16, 26 - no one cares along as you just honest about it and don’t lie to people.

I want to lose a bit of weight and know I need to get my head out my arse and get focused on it.
But I wouldn’t filter myself to do and lie about what I look like.
To be honest I hate photos of myself - even when I was slimmer I hated it so I shy away from the camera lens a lot.

It so obvious she uses filters and it makes me laugh how she denies it when it is so obvious! The smoothing filter on makeup videos, the slimming filters on all the time.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I agree with you!

We all come in so many different sizes and shapes and we are all beautiful and shouldn’t be putting ourselves down at all.

I think the reason with Aimee Arsehole is that she gives a false narrative that she is a lot slimmer than she is and this is dangerous to her followers who are wondering why they not the size she is etc.

Just own it! If a size 6, 16, 26 - no one cares along as you just honest about it and don’t lie to people.

I want to lose a bit of weight and know I need to get my head out my arse and get focused on it.
But I wouldn’t filter myself to do and lie about what I look like.
To be honest I hate photos of myself - even when I was slimmer I hated it so I shy away from the camera lens a lot.

It so obvious she uses filters and it makes me laugh how she denies it when it is so obvious! The smoothing filter on makeup videos, the slimming filters on all the time.
The trouble is they filter themselves so much, I honestly believe they think they look like their videos. Hence why she buys clothes that look terrible on her.

May 17, 2024
Hampshire

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Well she didn’t forget to eat today did she ?!?
Out for lunch and then a full evening meal, no wonder she has taken to elasticated waist trousers (absolutely nothing wrong with them btw, I am a great wearer of anything with elastic in 🤣) and steak ! I’m sure someone mentioned that she should cook her dad a nice steak for dinner and lo and behold there it is !
Oh shock horror she forgot to eat her Krispy Kreme’s I’m sure she will shovel those in before her child comes home as we know she doesn’t like to share !!!