Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh babe, that’s such low low calories. Your energy levels must be completely depleted, has a huge mental toll alone, without the diabetes effects on top of it ❤️
Yes this is meant to help put the diabetes into remission, that’s why I went quiet, I was finding it very hard! And I’m on this for 12 weeks now ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes this is meant to help put the diabetes into remission, that’s why I went quiet, I was finding it very hard! And I’m on this for 12 weeks now ❤️
You’re doing amazing even when you think you’re not.
How many weeks in to it are you?
I’m on a 12 week health things just now too so I’m in it with you ❤️ I’ve just done week 4 😘

Mar 8, 2024
Why didn't she dig out her trusted pleather pants she never had off? And maybe her yellow highlighter booties? Stunning 😍🤣
I'm guessing they are one of the things she can't do up 🤣 otherwise they would of been on for sure 🙄
At least those god awful sandals saved us from the 🦩 pose though .. .it's the little wins 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You’re doing amazing even when you think you’re not.
How many weeks in to it are you?
I’m on a 12 week health things just now too so I’m in it with you ❤️ I’ve just done week 4 😘
Just going into week 2! I’ve slipped once and had a salad and yesterday I had a day off as I had something else going on but other than that I’ve not felt too bad! It’s mentally draining and hunger but that should calm down first two weeks are the hardest apparently ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Just going into week 2! I’ve slipped once and had a salad and yesterday I had a day off as I had something else going on but other than that I’ve not felt too bad! It’s mentally draining and hunger but that should calm down first two weeks are the hardest apparently ❤️
First two to three weeks of any diet are the hardest, it’s breaking habits as well as ignoring hunger to a degree you’re not used to.
I feel for you, I’ve dieted on and off with fitness and it’s so tough, lowest calories I’ve ever gone down to is 1200 to burn body fat and I found that hard (although it’s just a McDonald’s milkshake between your 800 and 1200 🥴).
I hope you manage to get yourself in to a routine with your meals that you find a balance.
I drink 3/4 litres of water a day to curb hunger but it doesn’t last.
I just give myself a sore stomach trying to fill myself up with water 🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
First two to three weeks of any diet are the hardest, it’s breaking habits as well as ignoring hunger to a degree you’re not used to.
I feel for you, I’ve dieted on and off with fitness and it’s so tough, lowest calories I’ve ever gone down to is 1200 to burn body fat and I found that hard (although it’s just a McDonald’s milkshake between your 800 and 1200 🥴).
I hope you manage to get yourself in to a routine with your meals that you find a balance.
I drink 3/4 litres of water a day to curb hunger but it doesn’t last.
I just give myself a store stomach trying to fill myself up with water 🤢
Yes the water doesn’t help me much either!
And oh yeah the first few weeks I can imagine are the most difficult, I’ve had family say I’m starving myself 😂 but it is what the doctor has recommended I do! And it is monitored by professionals.
It is a clear example of what can happen when you don’t look after yourself, mine was from having it in pregnancy but also by not eating enough.
Then you get Aimee who eats never ending takeaways! And is forever eating!

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes the water doesn’t help me much either!
And oh yeah the first few weeks I can imagine are the most difficult, I’ve had family say I’m starving myself 😂 but it is what the doctor has recommended I do! And it is monitored by professionals.
It is a clear example of what can happen when you don’t look after yourself, mine was from having it in pregnancy but also by not eating enough.
Then you get Aimee who eats never ending takeaways! And is forever eating!
I have my meals designed by a nutritionist for the NHS, he worked with kids with eating disorders, people with stomas, and diabetes etc. I’ve actually eaten the same foods for a decade, but it’s because I know my body can digest them. It’s crazy what our bodies can’t process, you wouldn’t think some foods should be a probably but they really are.
800 calories is a starvation bracket but they will know what’s best for you to get you where you need to be, and you’ll get them gradually increased when the time is right.
But aye Aimless the bottomless pit, she’s a hammy sammy away from a heart attack, this will all come back on her… literally. She can barely make it through a sentence without burping. The amount of burps that come out her mouth can only imagine what’s coming out her arse 🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I have my meals designed by a nutritionist for the NHS, he worked with kids with eating disorders, people with stomas, and diabetes etc. I’ve actually eaten the same foods for a decade, but it’s because I know my body can digest them. It’s crazy what our bodies can’t process, you wouldn’t think some foods should be a probably but they really are.
800 calories is a starvation bracket but they will know what’s best for you to get you where you need to be, and you’ll get them gradually increased when the time is right.
But aye Aimless the bottomless pit, she’s a hammy sammy away from a heart attack, this will all come back on her… literally. She can barely make it through a sentence without burping. The amount of burps that come out her mouth can only imagine what’s coming out her arse 🤢
Oo that sounds interesting! I’m intrigued in the whole diet world and calorie deficit etc.
and yes I think the same, it is hard though and feels like you are deprived 🤣 and 12 weeks sounds scary and long right now to me!
And I know 🤢 i dread to think she’s terrible and it’ll catch up with her eventually! She hasn’t had a illness for a while so that will be incoming soon, the thermometer video she did she farts at the beginning and tried to act like she never 🤣

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
If you're old from down my way we say sarnies. Ham sarnies. Bacon sarnie etc.
She was probably crying because she's eaten like a pig and nothing fits. Plus she's probs still not done her barca washing so couldn't wear anything from there and crying because she always gets it wrong. Every time. How is she 39 and can't dress herself. She's been the golf club loads. It's all for dramatic effect.
Imagine going for a fancy meal with half your nails hanging off 😳.
I did so well with my diet before my holiday, then on the first day my hubby accidentally gave me a lattee instead of lactose free coffee. I didn't realise until I'd drank half and then I ballooned up like I was 9months preg again. it took all week to recover. I was so uncomfortable in all my clothes. I'm back on the wagon now tho because I'm taking my children away on Mt own in the 6weeks hol. Managed to get a super cheap deal. Cheaper than staying home and doing days out tbh. Hubby will be working anyway. Aimee would never do that for harper not after last time. Always got to have somebody with her!