Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Mar 8, 2024
Sorry you have been through loss and I agree with all you say.

I lost my first baby at 40 weeks pregnant. I couldnā€™t stand to look at babies or pregnant women for a very long time afterwards. All of my friends were having babies at the same time and it hurt me so much. I distanced myself from people for quite a long time because I just couldnā€™t cope with my loss and the fact they were all playing happy families when I was hurting so much. Just hearing the word ā€˜babyā€™ would have me in bits. I got pregnant again a few months later and we didnā€™t tell anyone other than our parents and siblings that I was pregnant. I just hid myself away and got through the pregnancy as best I could. I was so anxious throughout because I knew there was no safe time in pregnancy. You can lose a baby at any stage. The first time my friends and other family members found out about my second pregnancy was after I announced his arrival. Xx
Oh my goodness...at 40 weeks...that is heartbreaking.. I'm so so sorry. Can't imagine how difficult that would have been. šŸ’”ā¤ļø xxx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh really šŸ˜Ŗ I did wonder with the fluffy feathers. Do u think it had just left the nest disoriented?
And I know what u mean...I def prefer animals to most of the human race x

That is really sad that happened. Who was she...?one of their gifters no doubt šŸ˜Ŗ
Iā€™m really not sure I saw one video of another creator calling out Elphbaba but didnā€™t say who the girl was

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Has anyone ever watched those rug cleaning videos? They're addictive arnt they. They go on and on and on and they're absolutely fing filthy dirty smelly old rags and every time they hose them down more dirt comes off them.
That's what watching aimees videos is like for me. I watch out of pure disgust. Its gripping. The only difference is the rugs end up squeaky clean.

Mar 8, 2024
Just had another look and Elphbabas mods were telling a 14yo to go kill herself on a live and were bullying her & the poor girl did!

Jigsaw is disgusting using that to make us look bad
He is beyond disgusting and he needs to be removed and banned frol any social media platform. Heā€™s so dangerous

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Also,
ā€œI show people whatā€™s new in shopsā€
Oh yes, MINGO are a must have item.
How would we ever cope without you Aimee!
Warbies being the best bread ever
Itā€™s not birdseye itā€™s harpers.
You buy the same crap week in week out, the same thing literally so howā€™s that telling us whatā€™s new?
And if anything youā€™re less relatable you go shopping every single day near enough at numerous different supermarkets most people especially in this current cost of living crisis could not afford to do that, could not afford to have endless branded food items theyā€™d be buying the cheaper alternative and they wouldnā€™t be chucking random tat that will end up in the skip in their trolley/baskets.
You are the least relatable person I have ever seen on TikTok and unlike you Iā€™m not lying about that!
Screaming relatable whilst your ā€œdaddyā€ gifted you a house, in your Ā£300+ sliders, in your Ā£300+ sunglasses.
And you can tell you are reading both forums
So read it and weep you self centred narcissistic individual.

No wonder you have no actual friends and only your enablers who you call mum and dad by your side and every man runs away.
Go Lurkey! All spot on! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ā¤ļø

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I agree it's definitely the way she says it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The fact she doesn't mean it either. Those cats were just for content and nothing more. She leaves them alone for long periods when she is swanning off to whatever wherever when she does. She shows less interest in them now that they are older then she did, which was barely any interest in the first place.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just had another look and Elphbabas mods were telling a 14yo to go kill herself on a live and were bullying her & the poor girl did!

Jigsaw is disgusting using that to make us look bad
Jigsaw confuses me.
We all know Aimee reads here and TL thatā€™s obvious but if she didnā€™t, then theyā€™re bringing it to a platform where she will be more prone to seeing it, so then theyā€™re responsible for any affect that then has on her not us, theyā€™re stooping to all time lows for what? Just for some validation which you arenā€™t going to ever receive she doesnā€™t reply to you, she doesnā€™t follow you back.
They are obsessed with reading here, spend hours reading, itā€™s blatantly obvious choosing which posts to screenshot for their little videos.

None of us wish Aimee any harm, we state pure facts unlike Aimee with her fiction.
If she didnā€™t use filters and lie about it we wouldnā€™t say a single thing about her appearance but letā€™s face it lately sheā€™s resembles a scarecrow. Remember before you get mad jigsaw ā€œshe doesnā€™t care what she looks likeā€ šŸ˜‰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And Iā€™m back after 3 week trip. Thereā€™s no chance Iā€™m getting caught up here but I have missed you all. Got home late last night and found out today Iā€™ve been made redundant so if Iā€™m ranting at 3am when I catch up on her Barcelona trip, please forgive me šŸ¤£
I was wondering where you was!! Hope you had a lovely holiday!
But wow sorry about the redundancy šŸ˜”

Mar 8, 2024
She can't find any new content so this drivel is what she's coming on with. Relatable? Your name is literally about being a single mum so you should be relateable to those in that category. When people say that's not relatable I can say I could probably speak for alot of low income mums (when I first became a single mum) and say you would make most of them feel really s because when you are low income and sitting counting every penny you feel s if you can't do the same as other people. You coming on saying oh I've booked a holiday for 2 weeks time or oh I'm going to London this week last minute isn't relatable to even I'd say middle income (I have a higher income than I had now) I couldn't just say oh aye ill just flounce off to London because aswell as Money there's the responsibility. You don't take your responsibility as a mother seriously. You fob Harper off and you disguise it as a work trip. You also spend a fortune on takeaways, tat and food shopping and that isn't showing anyone whats in the shops. That is very much to feed some sort of addiction in yourself but you just keep disguising it as such. I can afford to live more comfortably and we have holidays and my daughter never goes without but I am very very aware of the days when I couldn't and I can relate to those mothers who are struggling and that's the difference. You cant and you dont try to either. You and life experience also don't go together. You have a safety net at all points of your life. You have lied about domestic violence and other things to attempt to be relatable and as a person who was in an abusive relationship with a young baby at the time this makes you even less relatable and likeable.You s all over peoples trauma for content, you couldn't give a s and nobody's comments make you sad because you only ever reply to those that are blowing smoke up you or you can have a dig at people through. Jesus she talks utter se.
Very well articulated and all true. Very insightful. She could learn a thing from statements like this. šŸ‘ā¤ļø xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just looked at her reposts
Sheā€™s reposted Lorraine Kelly saying about how the phrase co parenting implies 50/50 and it isnā€™t ever the case mothers do more.
Is she for real??? You do the bare minimum and still complain you absolute strange woman!

And this! Makes my blood boil when she claims domestic abuse when he apparently shouted at her, makes a mockery out of real survivors! IMG_3900.png

Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw probs Jo, if banned from here itā€™s the only way to ā€œget to usā€
I don't think so personally but that's just my opinion. I don't actually think Jo is/was a mean person. That never came across. Call me naive. I guess I cud be jigsaw for all you know... I'm not btw šŸ¤£
Although...I have a bit of chub so cud join 'only fans but free' šŸ¤”šŸ˜†