Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I'm really dense when it comes to cosmetics surgery 🙄What is it she's had done now then ? Obviously the Botox didn't do anything for those crow feet so is it something else for those Or the bags?
She really doesn't care about what she looks like but paying over £500 on treatments suggest otherwise Aimless 🙄🤣🤣
….and remember … only this week she CLAIMED that she wasn’t bothered what she looked like 🤷🏽‍♀️ but here - in the same week and shes getting more cosmetic treatments! So SHE is bothered what she looks like. What a Lair 🤥🤥🤥 how can her huns believe all this bullshit? They mustn’t have a brain cell between them. She’s a bullshitting fraud

Mar 8, 2024
I have watched her video.. the postman and the wheelbarrow.. what the do is that story all about?! Absolutely no need not one for her to tell that story. And if she had to alls she had to she had to say was the post man wanted the wheel barrow I’m getting rid of she he’s coming back for it. But again what a pointless and boring story. She’s trying to let Dave know she’s getting rid of his wheelbarrow. I’ve a suggestion aims you climb in the skip with the wheelbarrow as you’re a fing state and only fit for the bin

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Looks more like a skin boosters. I do aesthetics and practioners are more reluctant to used filler under the eyes now as it's so invasive. The skin booster will rejuvenate the cells ets under the eyes. It's like hydration from inside out. I used jalupro on my own eyes and it makes under your eyes look like wee bee stings. She will have to go back in 2 weeks for another round as it's pretty ineffective is she doesn't have 2 rounds. Hope they told you that aimless!!

She clearly is taking all our eye comments on board. But she doesn't care what we think. Remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I wish you could do me 😂

Mar 8, 2024
….and remember … only this week she CLAIMED that she wasn’t bothered what she looked like 🤷🏽‍♀️ but here - in the same week and shes getting more cosmetic treatments! So SHE is bothered what she looks like. What a Lair 🤥🤥🤥 how can her huns believe all this bullshit? They mustn’t have a brain cell between them. She’s a bullshitting fraud
She can’t keep claiming the eye creams she sells are amazing when they don’t do anything at all to the point she’s decided to get a procedure to help her

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t care how she looks so why yet another procedure?! She does care how she looks but all the botox/fillers in the world is not gonna undo years of s diet, sunbeds and drinking like you’re the female gazza daily!

She’s gonna end up looking like Jackie Stallone and the way she’s going with these treatments.
Also very relatable to drop a few hundred quid on the second treatment in a few weeks
Literally no words for this video. Has she got a full length mirror😱🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I have watched her video.. the postman and the wheelbarrow.. what the do is that story all about?! Absolutely no need not one for her to tell that story. And if she had to alls she had to she had to say was the post man wanted the wheel barrow I’m getting rid of she he’s coming back for it. But again what a pointless and boring story. She’s trying to let Dave know she’s getting rid of his wheelbarrow. I’ve a suggestion aims you climb in the skip with the wheelbarrow as you’re a fing state and only fit for the bin
I don't think for one minute it happened, like you I think it's so dave "panics" and comes back for his wheelbarrow 🤣🤣 she made to much of a fuss when apparently the postman was "taking it now, well not now cos she doesn't want to get him into trouble" 🤣🤣🤣 but she didn't mind getting the postman into trouble that time she grassed him up for delivering Xmas cards to her house 😡😡😡 she's a fuking creature 🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't think for one minute it happened, like you I think it's so dave "panics" and comes back for his wheelbarrow 🤣🤣 she made to much of a fuss when apparently the postman was "taking it now, well not now cos she doesn't want to get him into trouble" 🤣🤣🤣 but she didn't mind getting the postman into trouble that time she grassed him up for delivering Xmas cards to her house 😡😡😡 she's a fuking creature 🤢
Selfish b especially as it was Christmas 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly and none of them twigging the "anxiety" this morning was because she was going for yet more treatment 🙄🙄