Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Hahaha, transition video. She looks like one of those crocheted bog roll covers my Nan used to have in the bathroom!! And the god-awful wedges have been dug out of the floordrobe again! 🤣🤣
I bloody knew they would be going on her pudgy trotters! She looks like a tea cosy! I’m sure she wears things and sends them back you know cos why wouldn’t she get some decent shoes! Can’t afford it that’s why! She’s had them since Adam was a lad - as my Nan would have said x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And actually what she’s done today is selfish. SHE wanted to go out eating all day and stuffing her face with ice cream. A decent mum would just pop out for a lunch or something with her dad and leave her child to spend a day with her dad.
Hope on Mother’s Day she stays with her dad, Aimee wouldn’t care, she went off baking cakes didn’t she and the child would probably prefer not to be with her mum and granny who just get pissed up all day. This is such a manipulative thing to do today. Typical of you Aimee you selfish greedy b

Mar 9, 2024
Id love to see what she looks like in that dress unfiltered. My 27 year old has it - she’s a very petite size 8 5’4 she’s quite leggy tho and it looked lovely on holiday. On olga it looks like a tea cosy. I’m all for wearing what you feel best in but she never dresses her age or body shape. I can look at my daughters wardrobe and think wow I love that but I wouldn’t go and buy it for me! That’s what olga does! She’s no longer has the figure and neither does she have any wow factor about her. She needs to see a good stylist because she has zero style of her own. Some older ladies could pull that dress off and look stunning but definitely not olga - mutton comes to mind. I’d not be flashing the baggy knees off! X

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
And actually what she’s done today is selfish. SHE wanted to go out eating all day and stuffing her face with ice cream. A decent mum would just pop out for a lunch or something with her dad and leave her child to spend a day with her dad.
Hope on Mother’s Day she stays with her dad, Aimee wouldn’t care, she went off baking cakes didn’t she and the child would probably prefer not to be with her mum and granny who just get pissed up all day. This is such a manipulative thing to do today. Typical of you Aimee you selfish greedy b
You forget it’s H’s decision and what she wanted to do. Omg she really fs me off

Mar 20, 2024
uk
How are you today? Has the rash gone? I automatically go into nurse mode when I hear someone is unwell 🤣🤣 Then start diagnosing even though I haven't even laid eyes on!! 🦄🧚‍♀️🌷
I’m absolutely here for it! KEEP THE ADVICE COMING! No it hasn’t, but it’s only a small area on my stomach and it hasn’t spread. Felt extremely tired working but when I get home is when it’s worse? Head hurts, I felt I needed to keep taking deep breaths in yesterday like I needed to crack something in my chest 🤣 Am I a hypochondriac? Possibly 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aimee when you catch up on here, have a watch of this will ya…

View attachment v12044gd0000cn17esnog65rt11qas00.mp4

Aimee you really need to be watching and taking heed to what is being said in this video as the lady is 100% correct on what she is saying. People should not be knowing what we know about your child. You seem to think that it only goes as far as her being mentioned here and tl, but you are very likely mistaken, god knows what is being done with the information and videos you have shared in relation to h. Of course you won't watch because you know best and you are never wrong, but you really really are deluded as to the potential risks you have put h in by telling the world everything about her and sharing her on social media.