Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You forget it’s H’s decision and what she wanted to do. Omg she really fs me off
Well of course when she tells her that’s what she’s doing. There doesn’t seem to be any respect for boundaries with her and the child’s dad. So typical of Aimee though as she has never had any and it’s why she could never do a hard days work in a job. She can’t even do this one very well

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’m absolutely here for it! KEEP THE ADVICE COMING! No it hasn’t, but it’s only a small area on my stomach and it hasn’t spread. Felt extremely tired working but when I get home is when it’s worse? Head hurts, I felt I needed to keep taking deep breaths in yesterday like I needed to crack something in my chest 🤣 Am I a hypochondriac? Possibly 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not shingles is it??

May 24, 2024
The World
ME!!!🤣🤣 fin hell that can’t be just from a burn can it?? I now have Chicago town pizza anxiety 🤣🤣🤣
I had one the other night that my fella made for me but I’m pretty sure he cooked it then put it back in the freezer before serving me 🙄🤣🤣
Saved me though so he did!! I have lips full of filler I don’t need them any bigger 🤣🤣😬

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Now she’s clapping back at @Sevda_the_seagull 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL how pathetic is she. If you didn't put your lies and nonsense out there aimee then people like MTH wouldn't have to gather it all together to expose it. I bet there are plenty of tiktok and other social media creators who have no threads on here or tl because they are themselves and don't act like a t.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
See the video last night to of her sitting in the garden. I know it's in reverse and all that but the front book cover if reversed to me would still be on the other side, we wouldn't see it. So did she open the book back to front lol I'm confused 🤣🤣🤣

She probably did open it back to front. She does everything else arseways so i can't imagine this would be any different.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also sending love to those who need it on Fathers day ❤️ I did acknowledge it on the other page but realised not everyone pops over there! I'll be raising a pint to my Pops watching the match later so will cheers to all yours too ❤️

And @Firesquaw I'm so sorry to hear of your loss so recent 😢 I know the pain and am sending you all the love in the world ❤️❤️❤️

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I honestly believe she's got herself caught in a toxic cycle she can't break. The takeaway videos get her on the fyp. Her ads etc don't reach they never get the views. So to stay on the fyp she has to do dud but she hates cooking. She either does a controversial microwave meal with cucumber or she does a takeaway. She feeds off the trolling because it boosts her engagement. The unhealthy lifestyle is now showing on her body. So she's trying to counter the effects with aesthetics and clothes. It doesn't matter what she does she always gets it wrong. But this is her job it's how she gets paid. And if she changed her content she's giving in to the trolls which she can't do because she's done so many videos saying she stands up to bullies blah blah. So she cries for 5 mins and then goes back to microwaving her mash.
How long does she think this is sustainable for? Has she compared her content to other creators? Does she realise her tiktok clock is running out. This lifestyle she's living won't last forever. Is she making the most of it with no back up plan cos she knows daddy will bail her out? She's just embarrassing at 40 next year. She's a terrible example to harper.
The clap backs aren't getting the responses and views they used to, they happen too often now.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Ohhhh this little prick wants a clap back from me does it. Been reading on our faceless friends thread. I opened up about having to rehome my rescue due to not fulfilling her SPECIFIC needs as a rescue dog from another country. How dare you put me in the same category as abandoning a dog.
She is with me until the PERFECT home is found.
I paid quite a bit of money to have her come over to the UK. Meaning she will never be on the streets again because of that.
The rescue I got her from will be providing checks to make sure she goes to the correct place.

She’s hardly been fing dumped on the street has she. And I haven’t had her for a few weeks, I’ve had her for over 3 months.
I will no longer be opening up on the Faceless Friends thread as this t is taking things we say on there and trying its best to use things against us 🤣🤣
If you knew anything about being an owner you’d know I’ve done the most responsible thing by the dog. There’s not a thing I’ve done wrong. Nobodies been abandoned but I’d fing abandon you if I was forced to have any kind of dealings with you.

And if I’ve hurt your feelings by calling you names you’ve brought it on yourself. Don’t play victim now you small plastic piece of s 💩

Attachments

• IMG_7384.jpeg
    IMG_7384.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 68
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
When was the last time Shirley went out for lunch then had an evening with her other daughter?
Does she remember she has 2 daughters? Or is it the one with daddy's money that only interests her?

I don't know for the first question. For the second i don't know either, presumably she does remember but doesn't want to spend as much time with her due to the answer to the third question which is that she seems to only be interested in spending more time with the daughter that has money.
I could be wrong though, i probably am but hard to know where she is concerned. Welcome to the thread.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ohhhh this little prick wants a clap back from me does it. Been reading on our faceless friends thread. I opened up about having to rehome my rescue due to not fulfilling her SPECIFIC needs as a rescue dog from another country. How dare you put me in the same category as abandoning a dog.
She is with me until the PERFECT home is found.
I paid quite a bit of money to have her come over to the UK. Meaning she will never be on the streets again because of that.
The rescue I got her from will be providing checks to make sure she goes to the correct place.

She’s hardly been fing dumped on the street has she. And I haven’t had her for a few weeks, I’ve had her for over 3 months.
I will no longer be opening up on the Faceless Friends thread as this t is taking things we say on there and trying its best to use things against us 🤣🤣
If you knew anything about being an owner you’d know I’ve done the most responsible thing by the dog. There’s not a thing I’ve done wrong. Nobodies been abandoned but I’d fing abandon you if I was forced to have any kind of dealings with you.

And if I’ve hurt your feelings by calling you names you’ve brought it on yourself. Don’t play victim now you small plastic piece of s 💩
Dear me, maybe she can’t read properly and therefore can’t quite grasp what you were actually meaning. It’s sad that someone is so desperate for Aimee to notice them when Aimee gives no ss about anyone except her self 🤷🏼‍♀️