Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
About 20 seconds into this mornings ridiculousness an it's blocked again, wish I wasn't so nosey 🤣🙈 its "job" this morning, absolutely creased at having hay fever and talking to the fuking cat 🤮 that's as far as I got, I'm seriously thinking about getting a new job and making tik toks for a living, I'm the most boring person ever but even I'm a lot more entertaining than that thing 😀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Someone needed to remind her england played tonight as she had those tacky t-shirts gifted to her 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 although I am quite glad she doesn't use all the s these businesses send her as serves them right for gifting such a t in the first place !

Anyone else remember when she was with Mr D(1) she said he was a blue and she's a red!!
Haha another thing she obviously fabricated for 🍆 ....hate when girls do that 🙄
Was thinking of you last night 🤣🙈
At least they're coming home on her birthday 🤣 Embarrassing. They have no place in a competition with the big boys 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning girls. To much prosecco for me last night watching football but unlike aimless all kids dressed lunches done, off to breakfast club and I'm walking to work. Aimless, work is this place you go, usually got to stay for 8 hours and they pay you for your labour! In my prosecco state of mind last night I also agreed to a date on Friday ❤️
A date? Ooooohhhh go on girl 👅😍

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She wore this at last nights DUD , slept in it and now preparing the usual BORING packed lunch in it. She makes me sick! The cats are hanging about as she’s opened TUNA!! Her hair is loose and dealing with food and touching everything and obviously unwashed.
She just doesn’t care about her appearance whatsoever. She disgusted me! And don’t get me started on that FRIDGE, all the s pinned up for at least a year - there’s NO WAY… she’s wiped that fridge down. She boils my piss just how fing LAZY she is.

Attachments

• IMG_9672.jpeg
    IMG_9672.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9673.jpeg
    IMG_9673.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 38