Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
No you’re correct 😂😂
That Botox has done her no favours
And she’s looking rougher by the day and clearly not taking care of herself, blows my mind how nobody in her circle notices!
I drew a line just to prove me right 😂

Botox has done nothing except give her a dent in her head and a wonky brow love that for her 😂

Well my fellow hags & non puffy nipped unloved trowels, I have been admitted to hospital & I won’t be leaving until after the bubby is born. It’s not all bad, I have a nice room with en-suite bathroom & thanks to my besties I also have a mini fridge which is well stocked with irn bru & starbars. 😍 I know I’m going to get a bit bored but I’m quite sure you absolutely wonderful people will keep me entertained.
Looking forward to seeing the absolutely horrendous outfits that Oinking Olga will be squeezing her bloated, porcine, diseased ridden fat growler into when it goes to see its fake mate vilevavron.
Anyway much luvs to you all, except you jizzpig, we all know you are over here to take little snippets of information to make your tiktoks that nobody actually gives a flying do about, including your lying fraudulent catpissy idol that you enjoy rimming so much, so you get one of these. 🖕