Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I have never heard her talk about collection makeup before now I feel that’s all she’ll talk about
Usually it’s the other way around
And collection makeup isn’t a brand I think she’d go for it’s an affordable probably overlooked brand she’s usually high end elite makeup and extortionate prices
So very confused as way they would pick her to represent them
I suppose it’s a management thing whatever is offered she’ll just go for it don’t see it lasting very long
As long as it’s a FREEBEE , Aimee would go to the Opening of an envelope ✉️
The cheap skate! But whatever the occasion she will look like the dogs breakfast as she has No Style

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Girl never books any concerts for herself, she only goes when it's free then acts like it's some kind of flex to be stuck up high away from the show in an arena. Also you have an iPhone Aimee, sort your settings out to record a concert for god sake. She definitely doesn't like girls aloud, the only song she appears to only half know is love machine. Was probs necking cocktails the rest of the time. Personally with my anxiety I couldn't go to a concert with complete strangers and enjoy myself either. I'd not be comfortable at all. So it goes to show just how anxious she really is. And this s about different triggers. One of hers is supposed to be crowds isn't it? Also going new places? New people? Hmmmm....

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Girl never books any concerts for herself, she only goes when it's free then acts like it's some kind of flex to be stuck up high away from the show in an arena. Also you have an iPhone Aimee, sort your settings out to record a concert for god sake. She definitely doesn't like girls aloud, the only song she appears to only half know is love machine. Was probs necking cocktails the rest of the time. Personally with my anxiety I couldn't go to a concert with complete strangers and enjoy myself either. I'd not be comfortable at all. So it goes dto show just how anxious she really is. And this s about different triggers. One of hers is supposed to be crowds isn't it? Also going new places? New people? Hmmmm....
She’s such a LAIR 🤥