Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
We have another little fing sneak reading here ....why the do do they think we'd lie about any of this and can't see the obvious lies from their cult heroes ??!!!!

fing dick head !!!
Cheeky fs. Aimee lies like there’s no tomorrow 😂😂 there’s absolutely something wrong with these women who lick her rim so badly. You’re all tapped in the head you bunch of fs. Quote me on that. Tell Aimee I said she’s a t thanks hun

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
We have another little fing sneak reading here ....why the do do they think we'd lie about any of this and can't see the obvious lies from their cult heroes ??!!!!

fing dick head !!!
That’s jigsaw under another fake account 🤣 someone on TL knows the lady whose name that is and proved it was fake.
The lady frequently likes D2s mums post.

Mar 8, 2024
Cheeky fs. Aimee lies like there’s no tomorrow 😂😂 there’s absolutely something wrong with these women who lick her rim so badly. You’re all tapped in the head you bunch of fs. Quote me on that. Tell Aimee I said she’s a t thanks hun
I know it's actually quite worrying isn't it!!
fing deluded the lot of them!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Youre Weird Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I will explain to aimless why I'm commenting at half 1 in the morning as to her it doesn't make sense when we commemt like this..........I'm on the fing night shift love. Real job. We all can't have ma's who shag Dave and greg the wallet in the hope one of them got lucky.

Bet Wendy the wench minge is so wide she sneezed and you fell out with a school bag on your back!

Mar 9, 2024
Ooh she’s rattled this morning isn’t she🤣🤣she goes on and on and on and on about trolls but who is she kidding here? There’s very few negatives left on her actual pages - just the odd one! Probably less than any other creator? She sees one and wets her crusty fake leather pants cos it means she can get a clap back out! Say what we want about her - this thing knows exactly how to milk anything for content. She is a master manipulator!