Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I wouldn't be taking it as a compliment who married a dying man for money and stole charity money, but that's just me
Scum tend to stick together: these two fwits use each other to make themselves look ‘better’ that was the whole point of vavgina going on her hols with Aimee. Everyone knows Aimee doesn’t have the time of day for harper and it’s all about her.. so vav offering to take Harold to the waterpark was definitely throwing shade at Aimee, I fing love it 🤣🤣 the huns are too thick to notice that though and still blow smoke up their ‘ size 12’ arses.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Which is it Aimee ? You don't care what you look like or you do ? You are so full of s
Oh she cares paying £800 for basically tear trough filler that is just isn’t filler yes I don’t care what I look like is part of the show or everyone would think she is selfish loves herself and is vain ❤️ but we all think that anyway

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Another day, another clap back from her 🙄 standing in a dirty dressing gown in her dirty kitchen crying ‘troll’. Boring bullshitter.

And no doubt they’ll be another clap back over all the nonsense her bestie has done one about. She’s another liar as It was Aimee she was talking about.
That’s when you know the comments are getting to them when they have to clap back because let’s face it if they didn’t reply no one would have know any difference but to go seek these comments out to reply when they don’t affect you in any way clearly your affected or don’t have content so let’s bring a bit of pity to the created drama

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s getting whatever this eye thing is cus she’s self conscious about her under eye wrinkles.. but also doesn’t care what she looks like and banged on about the best under eye cream for how long?! It was all lies. And dickheads coming on saying “oh it’s the best eye cream I’ll have to get it” and all buying it.. it was all horse s. All of it! She’s a fing smelly, scruffy liar.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Got to get this off my chest ....I've just watched Wendy with one of her customers, she has her hair cut short because she pulls it out.....anyway, now I've either got my mind in the gutter, or it sort of looks a bit, I can't think of the word I'm looking for. It's the hand squeeze on the leg for me, somebody please watch it and tell me I'm wrong in what I'm thinking

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

Does she do nothing these days but clap back z stuff her fat face and neck bottles of Kylie ? What a sad sack she truly is , how empty is your life Aimee ? I suggest you get a hobby ya massive plonker
Seems to be all she does now is shop, spend money on beauty treatments that do do all for her, heat up food, order takeaway, neck alcohol and clapback to make money for all of the above

May 24, 2024
The World
Got to get this off my chest ....I've just watched Wendy with one of her customers, she has her hair cut short because she pulls it out.....anyway, now I've either got my mind in the gutter, or it sort of looks a bit, I can't think of the word I'm looking for. It's the hand squeeze on the leg for me, somebody please watch it and tell me I'm wrong in what I'm thinking
It’s too high up the leg, and the customers breast are turned in to Wendy touching her. It’s odd.

Yeah, I was right, it’s still a lying gluttonous beast. 🐽
One thing I will say to you Olga, because we all know you read here & TL, that vilevavron is not your friend, even though you have a lot in common, both liars, both frauds, both s mothers, both 🍆 hungry, she still exploits her child & we all know you still would if you were allowed & both wankspangling bunglecunts but vilevavron has been & is still using you, that first TikTok was deffo about you, it was obvious because people really don’t like you, vilevavron wasn’t happy enough with the money she made off the first so she made a 2nd one for more engagement to make more cash, she uses you at every given opportunity, but you are that desperate for a friend you keep on allowing it to happen, I would actually feel sorry for you but you ain’t a good person so you reap what you sow.
Anyways hope all you lovely trowels are good, sending a virtual hug to those that need it.
Time to go back to our bubble now so take care beautiful people. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, I was right, it’s still a lying gluttonous beast. 🐽
One thing I will say to you Olga, because we all know you read here & TL, that vilevavron is not your friend, even though you have a lot in common, both liars, both frauds, both s mothers, both 🍆 hungry, she still exploits her child & we all know you still would if you were allowed & both wankspangling bunglecunts but vilevavron has been & is still using you, that first TikTok was deffo about you, it was obvious because people really don’t like you, vilevavron wasn’t happy enough with the money she made off the first so she made a 2nd one for more engagement to make more cash, she uses you at every given opportunity, but you are that desperate for a friend you keep on allowing it to happen, I would actually feel sorry for you but you ain’t a good person so you reap what you sow.
Anyways hope all you lovely trowels are good, sending a virtual hug to those that need it.
Time to go back to our bubble now so take care beautiful people. ❤️
Well said

Mar 8, 2024
£70 odd quid for taxis. Very relatable aims 😂😂 I actually don’t care what she spends her money on. If she has it good for her let her buy all the crap she wants. She’s still unhappy and ugly. But she can’t say she’s relatable to single parents when she is only relatable to single parents who have access to endless cash. Bell end

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Scum tend to stick together: these two fwits use each other to make themselves look ‘better’ that was the whole point of vavgina going on her hols with Aimee. Everyone knows Aimee doesn’t have the time of day for harper and it’s all about her.. so vav offering to take Harold to the waterpark was definitely throwing shade at Aimee, I fing love it 🤣🤣 the huns are too thick to notice that though and still blow smoke up their ‘ size 12’ arses.
I surmise lily was watching harper so the Vav and elite could drink the night away