Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Not another one 🤣what you done you nasty girl? X
Getting blocked is like a badge of honour because you spoke a truth! Wear it with pride 😆
All that free stuff but no real friends, no real life prospects, messy hovel, self entitled, paid for living arrangement , attached to her mum and dad, no awareness of what's really going on in the world

Oh that's right I must be jealous! 🤭🤭
Her life is tragic, can’t believe we’re jealous 😆

My musings for today.
That poor cat is like any other of the males that have been in Olga’s life, DESPERATE to get away!
Not any amount of that green se Olga is trying to punt to fleece its delulu sycophants is going to stop it looking like the picture below.
Finally Gavin & his succulent community would like to inform you all that they are not affiliated in any way to those cheap, tacky, trashy cacti that Oinking Olga keeps on manhandling with its Russian shot putter hands. 🌵🌵🌵

Attachments

• 8505FD90-0D3A-409B-BE65-08880CA11737.jpeg
    8505FD90-0D3A-409B-BE65-08880CA11737.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 38
Mar 9, 2024
Why is it alwaaaaays "I've wanted one of these...." if you wanted it Aimee go buy it like the rest of us do. But you don't cause you beg brands. "Opens like a wardrobe" no it doesn't. She just spouts absolutely stupid s to fill airtime doesn't she. Never ever heard her talk about floral whatever before either. Mugs is all these brands are cause they lose more than they make I'd say cause most people are waking up to this s now. Sending to all these idiots on tiktok and they all say the same tripe. No truthful reviews on anything. Over exaggeration of every little thing. You also couldn't give a s if you are alone or not to drink so I don't know why you even throw that out there. Bottoms up Aims! Another lonely one ahead for you!
She stops using EVERYTHING as soon as she’s gotta buy it !