Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Oh for do sake, yet another woe is me video. Does she not look at her life and think is this all actually worth it? It’s just one thing after the other, rinse and repeat.
I’d be questioning my life choices way before now if I was her.
She has no one else to blame except herself when it comes down to her mental health and all of the dramatics she causes.
Will she look back in years to come and have fond memories of this ‘job’? Or will she look back and think fing hell, I wasted so much of my time and energy, fed up my mental health all for the sake of social media?
I honestly pity her and the monster she has carved herself in to over the years. It seems like such a sad life to live.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is she showing her support for Donald Trump being that orange 😳🤣 she sees what we do so how has she posted herself looking like that.

And losing this brand deal and being all sad is going to go on longer than the aftermath of D2 isn’t it. Tragic. She thrives off playing the victim and being sad or ill. Unhinged behaviour.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Shirls video!!!! She goes on so much about how great it all is. Bet you anything it isn’t. And surely Aimless could have Ralph for the week as she’s the one at home all day in her dressing gown and not out and about like her mum!
The thing is and correct me if I’m wrong but if everything is all so fantastic great brilliant whatever you don’t have to keep harping on about to prove a point. It SHOWS & Wendy’s video yesterday felt very fake and forced. No real natural interaction & the smiles didn’t meet their eyes.

It’s all good shouting we’re all so happy and we love family - tell it to your face and body language because that tells a totally different story

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Vav definitely doesn't give 2 ss about amiee and just uses her but amiee is that thick and desperate to prove she has friends that she ignores the signs. She deserves all she gets . Ive seen that Tesco clip many.times and it's blatantly obvious harper is putting down Tesco staff and the way amiee is you can see she agrees . It's bad a kid that age has such a low.opinion of supermarket workers .so sorry amiee it is your fault you and your bratty little s lost you that deal not trolls
I love the fact that even in her response to it she's saying Harper doesn't like Tesco! How did she expect to keep that contract? She can't blame anyone but herself. The words came from her trap.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Shirls video!!!! She goes on so much about how great it all is. Bet you anything it isn’t. And surely Aimless could have Ralph for the week as she’s the one at home all day in her dressing gown and not out and about like her mum!
As if Aimee would do ANYTHING to help Charlie out. There's no advantage or benefit to her!! The self centered Skanky McSkank faced b🤬🤬🤬

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s gonna overcome using the wrong shade of foundation and go buy some that actual colour matches.

She enrages me, she lost a contract which was probably a couple months worth of takeaways. If she wasn’t so unlikeable, a liar and a fraud she’d still have that contract - ITS ALL ON HER, her actions had consequences but it’s fine Daddy uncle will write her a cheque for the lost money.

And if losing that contract meant she couldn’t feed her child or have the lights on like she claimed then when the do is she going shopping if she can’t afford it?!
Omg! She looks ORANGE 🍊 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg . She needs some serious help . That video , you'd swear she had just buried her daughter or lost her mother of father 😳😳 she will over come it ... Over come what ??? do the do off ya absolute weapon !!!!! What will she actually do when something actually does happen that's serious ??? She's is deranged seriously. Get the do off that app and cop on ya fing melted welly
I’m convinced she has a serious mental problem.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm sorry ? Offensive to whom ? It was towards aimless ! Scroll on if it offends you ! People are way too sensitive and take things out of context! Let others say what they want to say and if it offends then scroll on by Okay thanks 👍
The word in general is offensive. Calling someone a spastic or a mong which were words used to describe disabled people is offensive. And as a parent of a disabled child I take offence to those words and it’s not being too “sensitive”

Mar 7, 2024
She used to have R in the holidays whilst Charlie was working but everyone used to comment on what a lovely boy R was, so polite, with impeccable manners. No one ever said that about H. H would be grabbing stuff and pushing R out of shot, can't think who she takes after 🤔