Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg . She needs some serious help . That video , you'd swear she had just buried her daughter or lost her mother of father 😳😳 she will over come it ... Over come what ??? do the do off ya absolute weapon !!!!! What will she actually do when something actually does happen that's serious ??? She's is deranged seriously. Get the do off that app and cop on ya fing melted welly
She’s so delusional isn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I do not fing believe this! Just popped to Home Bargains and about to park, thought 'that car looks familiar', guess who's bloody car?!?! So I've driven off, can't be arsed bumping into them, I'll get my stuff tomorrow instead.
Oh, and there is a tiny bit of damage to the rear bumper, bit of a scrape, so must have been the 'high speed crash' she had on the motorway...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'd say greg the wallet will be hauled in to bring hamper to school tomorrow, aimless will be way too heartbroken with her eyes in the back of her ed and she will be feeling fluey too 😂 so busy filming clap backs and deleting comment and necking Kylie 🍾
Honestly she’s acting as if there has been a tragedy in the family. Just shows how much TT means to her. She’s a selfish spoiled b.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
That’s it I can’t even watch granny gash vids anymore. The saccharin sweet hi and her mannerisms, make me want to get a pair of pliers and pull out my own teeth one by one.

And as for aimless just do off, you are seriously tragic, Tescos booted you, you’ve not lost a loved one, or got a terminal illness, you don’t struggle at all. Go sit on your garden bench and maybe think, why do people hate me so much. Because if you’ve any sense you’d see you are the common denominator. It’s you.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I do not fing believe this! Just popped to Home Bargains and about to park, thought 'that car looks familiar', guess who's bloody car?!?! So I've driven off, can't be arsed bumping into them, I'll get my stuff tomorrow instead.
Oh, and there is a tiny bit of damage to the rear bumper, bit of a scrape, so must have been the 'high speed crash' she had on the motorway...
So she’s gone to buy a load of tat to give her a serotonin hit?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Poor you! 😭🤣 But please if you are ever feeling brave enough to be in such close proximity a few wild pictures wouldn't go a miss. Not the child! I repeat not the child! Nobody panic 🤣😭🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right I'm off girls. Off to my brothers for a big family BBQ which is likely to be inside now but never mind 🤣 CBA with this drip dampening my mood on such a good day for the majority of our nation 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣 Just cracked a Strongbow in the car - don't worry not my car 😂 Might be back later.. might be crying for days but I'll get my Mum to update if that's the case 😜😂

Have fun all 🙏🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁❤️
Chin chin chin chin chin chin 🍻🍻🍻

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Just a question, what are you overcoming? Your own mistakes? Clearly not since you take no responsibility for either tiktok saying you / Harper don't like Tesco, or maybe you're gonna overcome the urge to put quite so much creosote on your face- I'd maybe start that now.
Screenshot_20240714_133146_TikTok.jpg
Her mirror is playing tricks on her if she thinks she looks good like that

Mar 7, 2024
Poor you! 😭🤣 But please if you are ever feeling brave enough to be in such close proximity a few wild pictures wouldn't go a miss. Not the child! I repeat not the child! Nobody panic 🤣😭🤣
It's OK, H doesn't walk anywhere near her mother, even in a foreign country Aimee is oblivious to safety of her child. So there is little chance of them being in shot together