Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Thank you for this! If I need a docs app I’m not gunna take up a space - I’m just gunna come on here! Unless it’s something pickable or pokeable n then no way cos Tilly would be straight in! 🤣

lol I’m not a nurse or a doctor just personal experience with someone who suffered from alcoholism. I did quite a lot of assignments on the psychology of it in university as well. Ask me about anything other medical and I wouldn’t have a clue 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not sure about pre diabetic - we need Missy & Tilly for the medical stuff - to my untrained eye it just looks unnaturally pudgy - like if you poked her the dent would stay 🤣like the one between her eyes🤣
I think she has too much salt in her diet and she’s got water retention. Her lifestyle is very unhealthy, drinking alcohol daily, high calorie high fat and high salt content in each and every meal she troughs down her gullet. Zero exercise and not enough fruit, veg or water. She’s on course to have serious health issues including diabetes and heart disease, high risk for stroke and god knows what else 😜she makes these decisions for herself and her child.
Disgusting after all the research that’s been done. She should know how bad her diet is, after all she did work with the juice plus scammers 🤬

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Why is she making a big deal about cleaning floors? She’s got 5 cats surely she would run the hoover over everyday and give them a quick mop.. think I know the answer to that question
She’s making a BIG deal about cleaning as she’s probably reading here and in TL that she’s a dirty mare who lives in a Hovel. So here is proof she cleans! It’s hilarious. 🤣 her having to move her phone to film every room. How pathetic Aimee!!!! As when I clean the most important thing is to - just clean- not justify myself to the works that I do clean for all the world to see.
It’s all false. You can’t kid us Aimless! You’re still a lazy f who , in my eyes is a common beggar to get anything FREE
How very sad!!!

And what happened to visiting your sister ? Mamma too poorly to go on the very weekend you planned it. You could of gone?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s making a BIG deal about cleaning as she’s probably reading here and in TL that she’s a dirty mare who lives in a Hovel. So here is proof she cleans! It’s hilarious. 🤣 her having to move her phone to film every room. How pathetic Aimee!!!! As when I clean the most important thing is to - just clean- not justify myself to the works that I do clean for all the world to see.
It’s all false. You can’t kid us Aimless! You’re still a lazy f who , in my eyes is a common beggar to get anything FREE
How very sad!!!

And what happened to visiting your sister ? Mamma too poorly to go on the very weekend you planned it. You could have gone?
They’re going next weekend to Charlie’s to take Ralph back after he spends the week with Wendy. Charlie said this on her video the other day she’s dropping him off today

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sunday reset in Aimee’s house = a normal day in everyone else’s house!

and the fish spunk has done nothing to improve
Reset 🤣🤣 her house and her head are too grubby for any type of cleaning content so she wants to knock that on the head, immediately.

Whoever has told her to change her content seems to have forgotten she’s a dull and unrelatable meff so it ain’t going to work.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
You will do amazing! Will have a candle lit for you. My nana lights a candle for anything I get it off her ❤️
Aw thankyou! I just feel very unprepared. Got told Wednesday interviews Monday but I came off night shift so was good for nothing Wednesday then spent Thursday and Friday sorting things to study around family issues going on. Now I'm working all weekend so I'm basically going home st night to read and hope for the best 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Finally had some gorgeous weather these last few days so this simpleton is of course - drying her washing inside! How long had that washing been in the basket? It was all thick hoodies.
So last week we had the looking tidy on videos ere, that lasted a couple of days. Now we have the cleaning ere, we all know that won't last. She's definitely been told to change up her stoks and try and make herself more relatable. Cleaning and changing the filter on the cat fountain rather than chucking them and buying new like she usually does.
Shall we start guessing at new ere's. I'm tempted to go with perfect parent for a few days walk/beach, maybe even 1 home cooked meal (she gets all her best ideas from us). Then she will catch Wendy's sniffle and be poorly for a few weeks

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Hellloooo 😂 I've hardly been on the last few days so don't know if I've missed much in the barmy world of our Aimless but tbh I don't really care 🤣 I've had a wonderful few days with family,our younger daughter was visiting with her partner and our youngest granddaughter for our daughter's birthday so have been making wonderful memories 🥰 new day tomorrow so no doubt will be more nosey with what's going on 😉😂

Mar 7, 2024
Hellloooo 😂 I've hardly been on the last few days so don't know if I've missed much in the barmy world of our Aimless but tbh I don't really care 🤣 I've had a wonderful few days with family,our younger daughter was visiting with her partner and our youngest granddaughter for our daughter's birthday so have been making wonderful memories 🥰 new day tomorrow so no doubt will be more nosey with what's going on 😉😂
Aimee has bought lots of booze, been sent even more booze. Done some of the worse taste tests ever - even the huns are calling her out. Didn't go to Costco as mummy was too poorly go with her and wipe her arse. She's been shopping oh and is now Mrs hinch but with Spanish cleaning products! Think that's everything from the last few days

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Aimee has bought lots of booze, been sent even more booze. Done some of the worse taste tests ever - even the huns are calling her out. Didn't go to Costco as mummy was too poorly go with her and wipe her arse. She's been shopping oh and is now Mrs hinch but with Spanish cleaning products! Think that's everything from the last few days
Just watched her latest 'cleaning' one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she must be EXHAUSTED 🥱 bless her 🤣🤣