Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Aw thankyou! I just feel very unprepared. Got told Wednesday interviews Monday but I came off night shift so was good for nothing Wednesday then spent Thursday and Friday sorting things to study around family issues going on. Now I'm working all weekend so I'm basically going home st night to read and hope for the best 🤣
Good luck 🙏🫶❤️xx

Mar 8, 2024
Finally had some gorgeous weather these last few days so this simpleton is of course - drying her washing inside! How long had that washing been in the basket? It was all thick hoodies.
So last week we had the looking tidy on videos ere, that lasted a couple of days. Now we have the cleaning ere, we all know that won't last. She's definitely been told to change up her stoks and try and make herself more relatable. Cleaning and changing the filter on the cat fountain rather than chucking them and buying new like she usually does.
Shall we start guessing at new ere's. I'm tempted to go with perfect parent for a few days walk/beach, maybe even 1 home cooked meal (she gets all her best ideas from us). Then she will catch Wendy's sniffle and be poorly for a few weeks
You are meant to soak those filters first for cat fountains...just saying Aimee! Change them regularly too!
You spend too much time on your phone and not enough being an adult and a patent.

Mar 8, 2024
She spent "hours" cleaning yesterday allegedly and has then just done that Sunday reset today, surly it wouldn't have needed doing if she cleaned yesterday like she claimed/lied ?? She looks more minging every day.

Does she throw pj's away as noone needs the sheer amount she buys!!
Liar Liar! Compulsive it seems...true narc style.

Mar 8, 2024
She chats absolute se- it tastes like gravy she makes at home - proper gravy with stock ???? Has this lazy cow EVER EVER made chicken stock when she does her boil in the bag chicken let alone gravy with juices?
I make my own gravy 😇 only decent thing I picked up from my 'mother'

Anyone else remember burdock gravy salt?? Blast from the past!

Mar 8, 2024
she says she has 3 washing baskets!

I have one washing basket & I do 3 loads a week whites darks and towels/bedding. Sometimes I’ll do a 4th esp in hot weather when we’re changing more. And there’s nothing better than clothes on the line drying
I will hunt the house down for s when the sun is out lol. Cushion covers the lot!!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Yep - all booked - a week in an adults only lux in Cyprus! Us geminis know how to do it 🤣🤣he should be thankful it’s only a week - we are gunna send him a pic for when he lands of all of us with our cocktails 🤣🤣🤣
I would absolutely love that! You sure there’s not space for one more?? 😂😂