Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
@noseyneighbour @Eitak58 - I am going to stick my head above the bunker so please don’t come at me, I never get involved in trowel fallouts but this has been rumbling on for nearly 24 hours.
Written comments or messages are all to easy to misinterpret and I’m sure we have all been guilty of going off on one, and when we go back and reread something it then makes more sense.
We all have one thing in common, we can’t stand aimless, let’s not start turning on each other 🩷

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wow.. I actually apologised to u in that message which is more than i had from you. It's not harsh it's horrible. You clearly didnt like people supporting me and it's pissed u off so u have resorted to belittling and mocking. No part of your original reply to me was nice. It was blunt and u didnt need to be. I don’t mind others opinions but we are human beings. Well some of us are.
There was no need to reply to this in the way you have. Says all I need to know and for the people liking it. Whoever can think this post is ok can take back everything they have said to me as this is not nice at all. I've been here from the start..like many. I hope u feel better about yourself saying all that. So yes I'm announcing my departure...happy now?
You've bullied me out..you alone but u are not the type to care at all clearly.
Yes I did apologise, I explained my post and its intention numerous times. I’ve also reiterated numerous times my original post was being nice and not wanting you to be bothered or upset by that troll. (Not that I should have had to). You’ve not accepted any of that, which is ok but you won’t move on from it and have continued to bang on about it along with calling me a narc, a gaslighter, playing the victim (plus more) and now a bully. Along with having a pop about other posters who were trying to help and be nice. I wholeheartedly have no idea have you have blown such an innocent post last night up into this s fest.

You are talking utter nonsense about me being pissed off at people supporting you. You are way off with it all but you can think what you like of me, I am not fussed one little bit. Everything I said was true and maybe take a look at your own posts over the past 24 hours before labelling others.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@noseyneighbour @Eitak58 did apologise to you earlier on you must have missed it.
I’ve tried to stay silent since you apologised but what more can anyone do? We can’t change what happened and I’ve always been very fond of you, but we are all trying to move forward the same way you are.
And I’m not bullying you or coming at you I say that from a place of kindness I promise you that.
Edited to say - all anyone wants to is move past this and get back to the person we are all here for.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
@noseyneighbour @Eitak58 - I am going to stick my head above the bunker so please don’t come at me, I never get involved in trowel fallouts but this has been rumbling on for nearly 24 hours.
Written comments or messages are all to easy to misinterpret and I’m sure we have all been guilty of going off on one, and when we go back and reread something it then makes more sense.
We all have one thing in common, we can’t stand aimless, let’s not start turning on each other 🩷
Yeah I apologise to everyone for derailing the thread. I posted my last response before seeing this but I’ll leave it there. I tried to draw a line under it last night by not wanting to argue but all day in here and the FF thread it’s just not been let go.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Jeeezo I went away to watch Granny Gash and got some belting SS's and was coming to add my input on the BINGO 🥺

But I honestly cba! Nosey we can like whatever posts we want and I'm not explaining that or apologising either. If you look you should notice I react to the vast majority. It's not that deep to me! You telling me to take back everything I previously said to you is childish tbh and I really hate to say that because I really really love you and have from the start. I'm going off for the night now. I don't care who agrees with who. Or he said she said BS. But I honestly think people need to agree to disagree and leave it!! Because it's not getting anywhere and is spoiling the banter of the page and the jokey Bingo for everyone else and I'm really not here for it. I'll be back tomorrow and hope to see you ALL here with the same wise cracks and comedy insults as ever. Love to you all.. genuinely 😊❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Jeeezo I went away to wash Granny Gash and got some belting SS's and was coming to add my input on the BINGO 🥺

But I honestly cba! Nosey we can like whatever posts we want and I'm not explaining that or apologising either. If you look you should notice I react to the vast majority. It's not that deep to me! You telling me to take back everything I previously said to you is childish tbh and I really hate to say that because I really really love you and have from the start. I'm going off for the night now. I don't care who agrees with who. Or he said she said BS. But I honestly think people need to agree to disagree and leave it!! Because it's not getting anywhere and is spoiling the banter of the page and the jokey Bingo for everyone else and I'm really not here for it. I'll be back tomorrow and hope to see you ALL here with the same wise cracks and comedy insults as ever. Love to you all.. genuinely 😊❤️
I’m signing off now also, from the start I’ve only tried to diffuse the situation and accepted the apology and tried to move on but some of the posts I’m seeing on the other thread haven’t helped me with that.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Going to be honest bridge dwellers. I don't think that any of the messages have been read wrong. They have appeared quite clear to me. And some peoples reactions to someone saying they are struggling hasn't been great either and liking someones reply in a non empathetic way to the person struggling is pretty poor aswell. I get everyone's apologised but the person is saying how they feel. Validate it. Don't belittle it. Put yourself in their shoes. Realise that it may not be as easy for that person to rationalise their feelings. Don't come at them and say you arent there to molly coddle them and they don't need to announce their departure. How anyone can think that has been read wrong is beyond me! This person has now left the group because they didn't feel supported and feel bullied. This place is definitely becoming less of a safe space. And that's sad. We are here to have opinions on Aimee, that doesn't or shouldnt involved making each other feel like s tbh.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m signing off now also, from the start I’ve only tried to diffuse the situation and accepted the apology and tried to move on but some of the posts I’m seeing on the other thread haven’t helped me with that.
I haven't even looked and I'm not either. It's silly now and I don't care who's offended by that. This is not the page I'm usually crying with laughter at right now so I'm off for a brew and a book. Night Lurkey ❤️😘

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Going to be honest bridge dwellers. I don't think that any of the messages have been read wrong. They have appeared quite clear to me. And some peoples reactions to someone saying they are struggling hasn't been great either and liking someones reply in a non empathetic way to the person struggling is pretty poor aswell. I get everyone's apologised but the person is saying how they feel. Validate it. Don't belittle it. Put yourself in their shoes. Realise that it may not be as easy for that person to rationalise their feelings. Don't come at them and say you arent there to molly coddle them and they don't need to announce their departure. How anyone can think that has been read wrong is beyond me! This person has now left the group because they didn't feel supported and feel bullied. This place is definitely becoming less of a safe space. And that's sad. We are here to have opinions on Aimee, that doesn't or shouldnt involved making each other feel like s tbh.
Before you jump in trying to white knight then please get your facts straight - not one person here has said my post talking about coddling and announcing their departure has been misread (that post was very clear and to the point, I’d had enough and there was no way to misread that). It’s my original post people were telling NN she had misread, which is true, whether she wants to accept that or not .. it’s true.

All night and day I’ve had to read you and NN calling me all sorts and making up all sorts of nonsense. Now I’m not easily offended and choose to ignore you both but what if I was then you’d be doing the exact same you are accusing me of. Which I’ve not called anyone anything but I’m the bully. Righto.

And NN would not drop it and has consumed the thread all day but why? How does one misread post escalate in to what it has? I’m completely baffled anyone can overreact in this way.

And you are ok calling us mean girls and saying this isn’t a safe space, that’s untrue and unkind, NN has had a massive amount of support and love on here today - but for some bizarre reason no one could say anything right and she continued to lash out. So what are people supposed to do or say. The whole thing is bloody ridiculous.