Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Buying more tat
It's actually getting ridiculous now, just how much pointless Halloween se she is buying. You can not convince me she spends her own money. No one earning their own money would continually buy pumpkin tat, which will be binned in a few short weeks to be replaced with newly purchased Christmas tat. Just because it is in the shops, it doesn't mean you have to buy it all. Show some self control for once, with shopping, food, make up, life!
Most people carefully pack away and store decs each year. Bringing them out, we smile as we unpack things which bring back memories of fun times with family and friends.
Varucca salt has to have it all now now now, until she bins it and moves on to the next thing.
It really is an empty life, I know she is a smug t but more and more I find myself feeling sorry for her. You could not pay me enough to swap lives with her. She's clearly sad and lonely. No one other than her parents wants to spend any time with her. Her only sources of happiness are shopping, food and booze

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She’s ordered another takeaway and it’s a huge box as well. Honestly these food habits she is passing on to her daughter are awful. Some of my family members were like this and bad at cooking so relied on unnutrious food and it honestly spiralled into obesity for their children going into adulthood. It’s already catching up with her, will she only do something about it when her child’s weight spikes? It’s a prime example of just because you CAN afford takeaway all the time doesn’t mean you SHOULD

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s ordered another takeaway and it’s a huge box as well. Honestly these food habits she is passing on to her daughter are awful. Some of my family members were like this and bad at cooking so relied on unnutrious food and it honestly spiralled into obesity for their children going into adulthood. It’s already catching up with her, will she only do something about it when her child’s weight spikes? It’s a prime example of just because you CAN afford takeaway all the time doesn’t mean you SHOULD
Over £530 on takeaways and eating out this month alone

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I literally will be putting my adidas, Parker and bucket on and will hunt her down to make hog roast if she gets them and I don’t! My bloke would never get over it ! One of our kids even has Nova as a second name - not my choice but at least we compromised- If we had got a boy she was definitely gunna be Liam - he’s got an oasis tat on his thigh and they are the reason he learnt to play guitar! Our youngest was definitely conceived to oasis and they were our wedding song! 🥊 over my dead body GIIIRL HOLD MA WEAVE!
Somebody better hold maaaa weavvve 👀🤣 I'm so proud. I taught you well 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t give a s about that kids health so I doubt she would do anything. Her salt intake for a child her age with all those takeaways and processed beige crap is unthinkable. Then she says she’ll put salt on H’s chips! Honestly she really angers me with the diabolical diet she feeds that kid.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Reads a book? Not a chance. The only things she reads are tattle and CC to do a ridiculous clap back, and tiktok comments to block and delete.
As for gardening? Hell no. She got d2 i think to do her garden and it had to be redone a year later because she couldn't be arsed to look after it.
Nobody wants to see a 'Tiktokker' reading a book. Hmmm if you were such an avid reader you'd be aware that BOOKTOK is a whoooole thing 👀🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I wasn't going to say much cz I cba but..
Christ on a BIKE.. Not me mind I wouldn't let them orange nails touch my handlebars for a gold pig.. 🐷

Speaking of Pigs. Shamey wtf is going on? Can you even imagine H back to school in a few weeks so kids what did you get upto over the summer? Really. It's beyond sad! You are a disgrace of a 'woman' never mind Mother. The s you buy and wear I can't even comprehend the embarrassment for poor H today 😔 But I guess that's why you just spend spend spend and never say no then she doesn't dare chirp up in the background. Funny we never heard her screeching round HB is it. You really need to dust that minging rainbow mirror and put down the crayons they're not for your eyes love! It's a slippery slope.. we know you've been skiing you said last year when you forced yourself into the PLT s you do know PLT isn't Porky Lying Tramp though right? You're a disgrace and I teeter on the verge of sympathy but I honestly feel nothing but embarrassed FOR you. What a sadddd little life 🤢👀🥺