Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
I think it’s a very different time to when we all walked to school. I didn’t allow my child to walk to school on their own until we moved to a school closer to us and the walk was only 5 mins and not 25 mins as the main roads were a big concern for me.

I’m not excusing Aimee but if harper isn’t going out alone she’s not gonna have her wits about her. She won’t be street savvy & Aimee taking her to school is probably to keep her safe
Yes those of us of a certain age had no choice but to walk to school and I get that everyone’s child safety of course comes first and it is a different time we are living in nowadays to how it was when I was Harpers age. My mother used to hide behind the wall and watch me cross the main road when I was 9/10 which I didn’t know until years later

At the very least Harper needs to be able to play out and have friends that doesn’t involve having to drive everywhere? Will she still be driven when she goes to secondary school? 😳 Having said that 3 of my neighbours with another parent 1 mile away each share the school run for each others kids who started secondary school in sept. They get driven to another village and dropped off at the school bus there because the bus that stops literally at the top of my street picks up the ‘rougher’ kids in the areas before hitting our so called ‘posh area’ so the pre-teen snowflakes have to get on the nicer bus 😂 the parent then has to pick them up again from the bus and drop them back in the street. The rest of them in the street go to the fee paying school so they get driven in their parents huge cars.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly can't wait to see her down fall. More people are seeing her for what she is. How can she not see the app has ruined her. The difference from last year is shocking. The weight gain, the bad skin, the aging, the horrendous dress sense, becoming more of a recluse. How can anyone say its worth it?

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Yes those of us of a certain age had no choice but to walk to school and I get that everyone’s child safety of course comes first and it is a different time we are living in nowadays to how it was when I was Harpers age. My mother used to hide behind the wall and watch me cross the main road when I was 9/10 which I didn’t know until years later

At the very least Harper needs to be able to play out and have friends that doesn’t involve having to drive everywhere? Will she still be driven when she goes to secondary school? 😳 Having said that 3 of my neighbours with another parent 1 mile away each share the school run for each others kids who started secondary school in sept. They get driven to another village and dropped off at the school bus there because the bus that stops literally at the top of my street picks up the ‘rougher’ kids in the areas before hitting our so called ‘posh area’ so the pre-teen snowflakes have to get on the nicer bus 😂 the parent then has to pick them up again from the bus and drop them back in the street. The rest of them in the street go to the fee paying school so they get driven in their parents huge cars.
When I was younger both my infant school and primary school were around the corner from where I lived my mother would drop me off when I was in infant by the time I reached year 4/5 my mum would walk us til the corner was of the street and then we’d walk to school and now I’ve got my own and their school is like a 10 minute walk best believe i walk there and back with them everyday apart from days where it’s raining the fresh air in the morning does them the world of good, she can’t even get her shoes on without huffing and puffing let alone walk to school with H that poor girl having a trout of a mother like our shameaimee

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
I honestly can't wait to see her down fall. More people are seeing her for what she is. How can she not see the app has ruined her. The difference from last year is shocking. The weight gain, the bad skin, the aging, the horrendous dress sense, becoming more of a recluse. How can anyone say its worth it?
The work she’s got under her eyes make them looks x1000 worse than they did before, spend that money on getting your daughter a decent set of uniform and shoes and invest in a damn iron and ironing board!

May 30, 2024
UK
When I was younger both my infant school and primary school were around the corner from where I lived my mother would drop me off when I was in infant by the time I reached year 4/5 my mum would walk us til the corner was of the street and then we’d walk to school and now I’ve got my own and their school is like a 10 minute walk best believe i walk there and back with them everyday apart from days where it’s raining the fresh air in the morning does them the world of good, she can’t even get her shoes on without huffing and puffing let alone walk to school with H that poor girl having a trout of a mother like our shameaimee
Absolutely use the car when it’s bad weather but there is no excuse why Aimee can’t walk Harper to school in the warmer weather it’s not like she needs to be in her car to get herself to work straight after the school run. She just so lazy. Harper doesn’t even play outside of her house it is disgusting. She has lived in the same Cul de Sac for years as it was her Dads house before hers and she will know all of the neighbours so I would assume it would be a safe place for Harper to play. She doesn’t even play in the garden, she’s a shocking mother

Mar 7, 2024
Oh aimless is getting looked into by another page 🤣🤣🤣
Good, the more people that see her lies, manipulation, inability to make herself accountable for own actions - the better. It won't change her as she believes her own BS but if it makes the huns question her bull and stops brands from working with her, then it's all good. Obviously she will play the bullying card which is laughable considering they are reposting her content, her lies, gaslighting and manipulation.....
We might get that long awaited update from shameys personal police squad, it's been a while🚔

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Absolutely use the car when it’s bad weather but there is no excuse why Aimee can’t walk Harper to school in the warmer weather it’s not like she needs to be in her car to get herself to work straight after the school run. She just so lazy. Harper doesn’t even play outside of her house it is disgusting. She has lived in the same Cul de Sac for years as it was her Dads house before hers and she will know all of the neighbours so I would assume it would be a safe place for Harper to play. She doesn’t even play in the garden, she’s a shocking mother
Definitely it’s absolutely crazy, these are the years H can play outside with friends, when she becomes a teen she won’t want to play outside she’ll just be sitting in her room all day, I feel so sorry for that poor little girl😭 my kids love going to the park or soft play and we always arrange a day out on the weekend even if that’s to a park and they absolutely love it. That poor girl doesn’t get to do any of that she’s just left to her own devices 😭

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is it cold in England? I’m going to London later in the week and was going to take shorts. But Shamless is wearing her winter hat. Appreciate she’s further North but I’m still in T-shirts and no jacket in Scottish Borders.
It’s grey, wet and miserable today however it’s still 16 degrees. Im in shorts and vest top but that’s because the hot flushes are absolutely awful at the moment

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Someone on TL has asked why Harper can’t walk to school herself and how far is it. From Aimee’s front door to the school gates it is 1.9 miles which is 6 minutes in the car.

At 9 I walked to school but it was closer than Harpers school is. By aged 11 we had moved and I either walked the few miles or got the bus but in those days kids didn’t get driven round in (inappropriate for the area) 4x4’s blocking the street on every school run. At 9 I was certainly able to get on a bus with my friend but Harper isn’t even allowed to play out so she will have zero awareness about her surroundings and not be street savvy at all.

When has that child EVER played outside with a friend? The only time she is ‘out’ is when she is driven and either with family or the odd occasion left with Jazchin. Nobody knocks and asks her to play outside in the Cul de Sac where she lives. A very sad existence for a child
She doesn’t play outside as her mother tries to isolate her and make her a recluse like her!! She has like no hobbies or activities she does regularly. You can tell it’s the way Aimee raises her because when she’s with Wendy she goes out and does stuff and eats things Aimee says she didn’t know she likes (pork, fish etc) because she doesn’t cook her it! Then she still doesn’t cook her it after she discovers she likes it! She would be better off with Wendy tbh least she would get out and do stuff and have a better diet