Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
claiming that she’s not trying to be relatable to single mums, think you need to change your username then.
Cause that contradicts what you just said doesn’t it? “This filtered takeaway binger official wanker” would suit you perfect 👌 😂
IMG_5692.jpeg
She needs to start writing down her lies as she was only saying 6 months she tries to be relatable. Her lies are starting to get right on my tits!!

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to start writing down her lies as she was only saying 6 months she tries to be relatable. Her lies are starting to get right on my tits!!
She is shocking. But at this point her huns believe anything she says so she doesn’t need to keep up with her bullshit. Still gets her freebies.. still has her adverts. fing stinky t

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Were there 2 coffee videos? There was the infamous have a coffee with me sad face video which was about the life changing news.
Screenshot_20240915_201849_TikTok.jpg The first have coffee with me video and her blubbering came a couple of days before the one with the caption about not being pregnant. Also for a couple of nights before them videos she was drinking and also posted videos drinking before the tree incident. The test she showed said 1-2 weeks so I'm failing to calculate when this pregnancy occurred in between the videos of her blubbering and boozing?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is shocking. But at this point her huns believe anything she says so she doesn’t need to keep up with her bullshit. Still gets her freebies.. still has her adverts. fing stinky t
She tells so many lies. Big ones, ridiculous ones, dangerous ones, pointless ones. It’s a constant reel of bullshit from her. I can’t abide liars and she’s the biggest one on TT. How any brand wants to associate with someone who lacks honesty and integrity is beyond me, and not to mention the rest of the issues (dirty, unhygienic, repulsive etc).

Mar 8, 2024
She tells so many lies. Big ones, ridiculous ones, dangerous ones, pointless ones. It’s a constant reel of bullshit from her. I can’t abide liars and she’s the biggest one on TT. How any brand wants to associate with someone who lacks honesty and integrity is beyond me, and not to mention the rest of the issues (dirty, unhygienic, repulsive etc).
Honestly it’s disgusting how any brand works with her. They have no morals. And her hygiene is vile.
Her lies as you say range from pointless to dangerous! She’s so fake. And full of s

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Screenshot_20240915_201849_TikTok.jpg The first have coffee with me video and her blubbering came a couple of days before the one with the caption about not being pregnant. Also for a couple of nights before them videos she was drinking and also posted videos drinking before the tree incident. The test she showed said 1-2 weeks so I'm failing to calculate when this pregnancy occurred in between the videos of her blubbering and boozing?

Thanks. There was a lot to that time period to remember. Fun times though.
I don't think she was pregnant at all to be honest but that's just a guess on my part. She couldn't have been within the timeline of the videos anyway.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Oh mate I’m sorry about that 😔 dentures have come a long way these days haven’t they so hopefully they are comfortable and you are confident with them. Having teeth problems is awful, mine since my pregnancies have been so weak so had to have a fair bit of work.
Yeah fingers crossed! I’ve had to get valium from the doctors due to having severe anxiety with dentist! I think that’s why she’s pissing me of so much! She wouldn’t know anxiety if it pushed her off a cliff 😂

skankams80

Aug 13, 2024
east sussex
Fancy setting up your phone in each room to film yourself tidying / cleaning up 🙄🙈!!

I would feel ashamed of myself having a FULL basket of washing to do, IF I was home all day, every day! She’s one lazy f! She’s too busy spending more money.
Do you think she’s done that to try and convince us she doesn’t live in a dirty state of a home or is lazy the skank never does anything without a motive! 🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly it’s disgusting how any brand works with her. They have no morals. And her hygiene is vile.
Her lies as you say range from pointless to dangerous! She’s so fake. And full of s
Couldn’t agree more. The most laughable thing is she insists she doesn’t lie and it’s us and TL lying but every single thing is taken from her own words and actions, and the proof is there in her videos.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah fingers crossed! I’ve had to get valium from the doctors due to having severe anxiety with dentist! I think that’s why she’s pissing me of so much! She wouldn’t know anxiety if it pushed her off a cliff 😂
Oh bless you, really hope you manage and are ok.

And someone might push her off a cliff as they might mistake her for a walrus needing pushing back in the sea - big fat s she is 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Couldn’t agree more. The most laughable thing is she insists she doesn’t lie and it’s us and TL lying but every single thing is taken from her own words and actions, and the proof is there in her videos.
It’s crazy how delusional she is. She believes her own bullshit. Never sees where she goes wrong and if she does she pretends not to see it. She can’t hold herself accountable for anything. She’s a disgrace

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Your right they had been to a christening and was away and all sorts constantly on the plonk I remember the video after the christening specifically because she did the outfit of the day but after she had been and she looked off her fing chops and was chomping on chewing gum to hide her jaw. Cocky as ever too cause he was there someone else will remember it il try find it 🤣 we’re birkey when ya need her 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s crazy how delusional she is. She believes her own bullshit. Never sees where she goes wrong and if she does she pretends not to see it. She can’t hold herself accountable for anything. She’s a disgrace
She’s never taken accountability for anything she’s done wrong or anything that’s happened to her because of how or who she is. She doubles down like the narc she is and just blames ‘trolls’. She’s too dangerous for an app that a lot of young people use. Remember when her account used to get banned a lot and she’d have to use her back up, wish that would happen now but perm. Mind you she would probably have a breakdown.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s never taken accountability for anything she’s done wrong or anything that’s happened to her because of how or who she is. She doubles down like the narc she is and just blames ‘trolls’. She’s too dangerous for an app that a lot of young people use. Remember when her account used to get banned a lot and she’d have to use her back up, wish that would happen now but perm. Mind you she would probably have a breakdown.
Oh yeah.. that’s cus she used to do so many lives. Nuts she can’t do them anymore cus she knows how much s she would get. She’s got worse over time. Her voice. Her accent. How she dresses. The way she acts. Every little thing about her has got so bad. Her hygiene is very bad. It’s disgusting how little she cares about it.
She blames trolls on everything. It’s embarrassing.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh yeah.. that’s cus she used to do so many lives. Nuts she can’t do them anymore cus she knows how much s she would get. She’s got worse over time. Her voice. Her accent. How she dresses. The way she acts. Every little thing about her has got so bad. Her hygiene is very bad. It’s disgusting how little she cares about it.
She blames trolls on everything. It’s embarrassing.
Not gonna lie - I miss her pissed up lives as they were funny, she was so loose tongued 🤣🤣

And she can’t blame the trolls for her downward spiral as that’s all on her and her addiction to TT, the difference in just a year is appalling and she is herself 100% responsible for that. She’s got no life, no relationship or friendships so she sits eating her feelings and talking to herself, it’s quite sad when you think about it that an app can ruin someone’s life that way and all for what? Not money according to Miss I don’t get paid for views so for a few bits of temu tat branded by some skanky t like that slate s and a bunch of 10 am Wetherspoon goons admiration - baffling.

Sorry I’m ranting tonight 🤣

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
I just can’t get over it, like someone nearing 40 and she’s acting like a child I really feel sorry for H, what kinda example is she setting for her, that it’s ok to fake an illness to suit your narrative, to have little to no hygiene and live in a grimy dirty house and be proud of it and to make out everyone else is the problem not you, she’s mother of the year that one

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just can’t get over it, like someone nearing 40 and she’s acting like a child I really feel sorry for H, what kinda example is she setting for her, that it’s ok to fake an illness to suit your narrative, to have little to no hygiene and live in a grimy dirty house and be proud of it and to make out everyone else is the problem not you, she’s mother of the year that one
She’s a truly terrible mother, the kids diet and teeth are reason enough to label her a terrible mother. And to think she had the audacity to say she’s a great mum and it’s not up for debate 😳🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Not gonna lie - I miss her pissed up lives as they were funny, she was so loose tongued 🤣🤣

And she can’t blame the trolls for her downward spiral as that’s all on her and her addiction to TT, the difference in just a year is appalling and she is herself 100% responsible for that. She’s got no life, no relationship or friendships so she sits eating her feelings and talking to herself, it’s quite sad when you think about it that an app can ruin someone’s life that way and all for what? Not money according to Miss I don’t get paid for views so for a few bits of temu tat branded by some skanky t like that slate s and a bunch of 10 am Wetherspoon goons admiration - baffling.

Sorry I’m ranting tonight 🤣
It literally has taken over her life. Strangers comments mean more.
She never has been held accountable by her mum or dad.
That slate one, jai and the candle company gifting a ridiculous amount to her and the others is a disgrace. Never see ailment buying from them.
No need to apologise. Your rant is comical and so true. Rant away