Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lurker scissor hands 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahah snippety snip bitches 🤣🤣🤣
running with scissors GIF by Maremonstrum

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh my.. this is what happens when you tell everyone your business. People can piece together what happened 😂 this is so very embarrassing for her

Exactly and she tells us everything. She is also so predictable and makes everything so transparent. We know what she is going to do before she does it sometimes and we quite often know what she has done even though she doesn't show us.

Mar 9, 2024
I’d love to actually walk round that s hole of hers yanno - a proper look to see where she puts all her s! I bet you can’t get in that downstairs toilet or the garage - but imagine in her drawers and cupboards or wardrobe - im lucky enough to like in a pretty big house but everything here has a place - those stupid hoodies ( thousands of them) they are bulky so where the do do they go? There’s hardly any storage in her sty ?

I’d love to actually walk round that s hole of hers yanno - a proper look to see where she puts all her s! I bet you can’t get in that downstairs toilet or the garage - but imagine in her drawers and cupboards or wardrobe - im lucky enough to like in a pretty big house but everything here has a place - those stupid hoodies ( thousands of them) they are bulky so where the do do they go? There’s hardly any storage in her sty ?
You would need a full hazmat suit & a decontamination unit to go into that filth hovel. 🤢🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The s she shows on camera is enough for me to know she’s a scruffy t and if she’s willing to show what she shows then I’d fing prob vomit if I actually smelt it and seen the stuff she doesn’t show tbh not good with smells me 🤮🤣 but can’t lie id love a nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she just looks unhygenic thank god we aren’t in a generation of smell through the phone 🤣🤣🤣