Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Well I did the 80s and nothing about that outfit is remotely on point 🤣 - I love a posh pair of shoes but I don’t have artexed ceilings and care home doors. I never dressed my kids in £5 Batman trainers or let them start a new school year in last years uniform so I could afford my posh shoes - you see I won’t lie and say I don’t buy designer stuff but my other half and I have always grafted our arses off and I would never have spent that money on shoes when clearly there are other priorities - now I’m not knocking anyone struggling financially - not for one moment but if you can afford nearly a grand for an outfit for 1 evening you afford to do better by your child and pay for your own roof over your head and your own car to drive your child around in!

Mar 7, 2024
The brief is 80s so shamless brainless decided to go as the bo selecta version of Mel B from the 90's/2000's?!
I bet old gash flash has some 80s inspo lurking in the wardrobe so could have based an outfit around that.
If it's got an elasticated waist and looks like jammies then she is going to wear it!
She did not disappoint with the crispy noodle hair. Most people do not pay over 1k to attend a 'work' event shamless, our jobs pay us. It's tragic how much she has spent to attend that event, just to stroke her gigantic ego and act smug at being a brand ambassador. How long will that 'job' last when she is incapable of reading a brief or providing a professional and engaging advert?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919-202320_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240919-202320_Samsung Internet.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 31
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
At this point does ahe actually think shes the celebrity nearly £1k on he hotel plus another 1k jus for the outfit thats more than i would earn in a month and that's working 2 jobs she absolutely boils my piss 😤
Gets on my non puffy shadows!! I'm a whole aas nurse for Christ sake! I don't piss that amount on myself in a pissing year! And NO I'm not jealous! When I say I'd walk barefoot first!! fing rat

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The brief is 80s so shamless brainless decided to go as the bo selecta version of Mel B from the 90's/2000's?!
I bet old gash flash has some 80s inspo lurking in the wardrobe so could have based an outfit around that.
If it's got an elasticated waist and looks like jammies then she is going to wear it!
She did not disappoint with the crispy noodle hair. Most people do not pay over 1k to attend a 'work' event shamless, our jobs pay us. It's tragic how much she has spent to attend that event, just to stroke her gigantic ego and act smug at being a brand ambassador. How long will that 'job' last when she is incapable of reading a brief or providing a professional and engaging advert?!
She said it wasn't fancy dress!? 🤪
Zig a zig naaaaaah 😂