Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m sorry to but Charlotte from the lovely sweet and co she needs her head tested 🤣why the heck is she trying to beg it off someone like Aimee who creams her knickers over everything
That ad aswell, the look and absolutely condescending tone she speaks to H in when she says "does it?" after she says the school run takes 30 minutes. It was the "you do know I'm recording" look!!
Because H is right… It’s 10 mins by car according to Google maps!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She looks like a proper manky cow imagine doing an AD looking like hagrids long lost daughter, with stains on your top included!
Absolute tramp! And the way she speaks to her kid “you’ll know multitasking when you’re an adult” well you’re one to preach your a toddler in a woman’s body you deluded fool wouldn’t know the first thing about being an “adult” go lob your Halloween tree again and convince yourself that’s an adult would do!
Deluded t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She looks like a proper manky cow imagine doing an AD looking like hagrids long lost daughter, with stains on your top included!
Absolute tramp! And the way she speaks to her kid “you’ll know multitasking when you’re an adult” well you’re one to preach your a toddler in a woman’s body you deluded fool wouldn’t know the first thing about being an “adult” go lob your Halloween tree again and convince yourself that’s an adult would do!
Deluded t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only multitasking that t does is Kylie in one hand, battered sausage in her gob whilst she’s deleting comments or scouring for her latest victim

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She knows by posting the latest, she is showing off to her huns and she's managing to again make her child's birthday all about her AGAIN!

she's so Gross! Never known such a self indulgent lazy parent

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_7809.png Got 2 main presents and won’t show them.. so that’s the phone & AirPods then!

So she NEEDS ladies pjs but she’s wearing 11-12 & just bought 12-13! Can’t keep up with the fing lies can you ailment?!
View attachment export_1727282329198.mov
Doesn’t want to show the two main presents but was fine showing the Apple bag on the photo. Pointless. It’s all just excessive se anyway, how many pjs, blankets, oodies and build a bear se does one kid need. There is not an ounce of actual thoughtfulness in anything she buys that kid. It’s just a - she likes Hello Kitty so let’s see what Tat I can spunk my money on with that design 🙄

And what a strange thing to lie about regarding the kids dress size. It’s baffling.