Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Also why’s her kid in kids age and adult ages in clothes and pjs? Why is she saying she needs adult sizes? She just needs to stop discussing anything to do with h at all. I’m sure her nut job fans can cope not hearing what she bought her.. I’m sure they can get their own ideas (maybe not) on lunches and presents. Surely they aren’t this thick to need this fs videos to help them. If they do then they all need to go seek some professional help and in ailments suggestion touch some grass.
You forget these are people who try to sniff their phones when she waves a candle in front of it.

Mar 9, 2024
She needs the talking about H and ‘mama’ content as she’s already struggling for content, and not been able to show H took a lot of her content away as she featured her a lot and a lot of her clap back’s were about what people had said about H. It’s half the reason she shops as much as she does to fill that content space (and of course as she’s a shopping addict). I don’t think the cats had the impact she wanted them to either.
Exactly this

Mar 8, 2024
She needs the talking about H and ‘mama’ content as she’s already struggling for content, and not been able to show H took a lot of her content away as she featured her a lot and a lot of her clap back’s were about what people had said about H. It’s half the reason she shops as much as she does to fill that content space (and of course as she’s a shopping addict). I don’t think the cats had the impact she wanted them to either.
Good point. She has do all else to talk about. Her and vav two sad bastards thinking they’re amazing 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
They just give me secondhand embarrassment - this morning you’ve got A getting all fake emotional over some sweets and then Fat Vav dancing doing the air saxophone. Pair of absolute whoppers.
Oh stop see that open mouth then hand over it thing she does every single fing time makes me want to jump through my phone and slap her scruffy face in. It’s so fing fake. Over some fing sweets. Annoying t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh stop see that open mouth then hand over it thing she does every single fing time makes me want to jump through my phone and slap her scruffy face in. It’s so fing fake. Over some fing sweets. Annoying t
She’s so fake. And she should put a message to her management that if someone asks to send her freebies that’s sweets it’s a no thank you as her daughter doesn’t need anymore se and decay of her poor teeth.

Mar 7, 2024
They just give me secondhand embarrassment - this morning you’ve got A getting all fake emotional over some sweets and then Fat Vav dancing doing the air saxophone. Pair of absolute whoppers.
It's a full time job being a creator remember, reading the brief, coming up with concepts, writing scripts, filming Ads...... f*ck me, I don't know how they have time to breathe, moan, shop, b, delete comments..... I'm exhausted just thinking about their busy days! 😴