Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
She looks like she's in her 50s the smelly fish bag !
I asked my husband the other week how old he thought she was. Reply was…..50’s? It’s gonna be 60’s soon if she doesn’t quit with the grease, fishy stuff etc. Also, I’m convinced the buying of ‘followers’ is because brands are only interested in follower counts & not the actual person. Her teenage looking management are a company I’d definitely be giving a miss to.

Mar 7, 2024
I have a theory

The lack of nutrition and starving of poor H is all an act so that she gets another referral to SS and/or hate comments. THEN she can make a woe is me clap back, which increases engagement, then quickly followed up by an ad. That’s her usual pattern.
I wouldn't put it past her, she's very manipulative. Imagine harming your child for views though 😢 especially when she's not in the creator fund (🤥) so doesn't get paid for views.
She hasn't done a trolls are ruining my life post for a while... 'the social services lady follows me, knew it was malicious and laughed, she said I'm the best mother EVER!!!'

Someone needs to advocate for that poor child and make sure she is being fed properly. I thought schools had got strict on lunch box crap and rightly so when you see what the poor child has been packed off with 2 days in a row. Is the butter so thick to make the school staff believe there is cheese or cheese spread on it?

Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My sister is a head teacher and I can assure you they will be talking about her. One of the kids at her school doesn't bring in certain things and she is forever saying how disgraceful it is. Just because they are nice to your face aimless doesn't mean they aren't talking about you!! I couldn't embarass myself by sending my kid in with that!

Mar 8, 2024
My sister is a head teacher and I can assure you they will be talking about her. One of the kids at her school doesn't bring in certain things and she is forever saying how disgraceful it is. Just because they are nice to your face aimless doesn't mean they aren't talking about you!! I couldn't embarass myself by sending my kid in with that!
What have I missed?

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
I asked my husband the other week how old he thought she was. Reply was…..50’s? It’s gonna be 60’s soon if she doesn’t quit with the grease, fishy stuff etc. Also, I’m convinced the buying of ‘followers’ is because brands are only interested in follower counts & not the actual person. Her teenage looking management are a company I’d definitely be giving a miss to.
She is so delusional too , all that work done to her face , she thinks to actually doing something , the only thing it's doing is transforming her already fugly face into a giant ball sack !
She will soon be ghe size of becks Jones, and she will still claim to be a size 12 clapping back in her car wearing a dirty beany cap and her massive nose flaring thinking she's actually doing something 🤣

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Baggy fanny more like! How cocky was she. The accent, the silent laughing. Mortified for her
Lol she thought she had it made big time with him then he just ran off 🤣 pure cockiness oooooozing from her in that video! Look at her now tho , riddled with herpes , fish spunk ball sacks for eyes , double the size and spouting lies lollerz

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What’s with the accent today!
She has turned my stomach even more than usual this morning, if that is even possible. Whatever that injected fish stuff is, she needs a refund
Polyneuclotides £200 a go and she’s had 4 lots. £800 quid to have dead man’s ball bags under your eyes!

That Dr Hennessey has seen this t coming cos so far she’s had £800 fish spunk and £660 on Botox (maybe even £990 as not sure if she’s had 2/3 lots)