Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Who’s she kidding with the “she never stops growing” and “she don’t clean like me” Aimee you don’t clean, so you won’t do harpers room. You’ll just sit and veg long enough for you to convince yourself it’s not too early for a drink and then decide it has to be pizza and co cos you needed it in your life
View attachment export_1728726036940.mov

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Who’s she kidding with the “she never stops growing” and “she don’t clean like me” Aimee you don’t clean, so you won’t do harpers room. You’ll just sit and veg long enough for you to convince yourself it’s not too early for a drink and then decide it has to be pizza and co cos you needed it in your life
That’s the BIGGEST LAUGH 😆
She CANT fING CLEAN full stop!
Who is she trying to kid! lol 😂
Her house is a shole 😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That’s the BIGGEST LAUGH 😆
She CANT fING CLEAN full stop!
Who is she trying to kid! lol 😂
Her house is a shole 😂😂😂
Exactly and if she wasn’t woken up she’d be slobbing in bed cos she’s clearly had a few last night. I’ve been up since 7, blitzing the house & we’re having a day in as it’s s weather & we’re out all day tomorrow so making sure everything that needs to be done is done..

She won’t do anything except slob about until she’s convinced it’s not too early for a drink and time to order pizza and co

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
She has to go to the chemist to get Johnnies lol to frantically poke holes in them for her next victim tonight!