Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She made that whole event look like a s show Iv seen other creators all dancing mingling having a actual ball an she’s attached to her phone like she’s been hired as a extra to make numbers up with Mel. How she can say she had the best night etc is laughable. Recon she’s badly hungover today after topping up last night hence the s show video this morning then pre recorded vid of the event because god for bid she would have presentable good weekend content

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_2875.jpeg
Look at me after a hectic week with lil lady in hospital etc up and ready for my ribbon run in memory of my babies. What are you doing Aimee still in bed hungover and bloated from your cocktails Irish cream and take away last night ?? What a time to be alive ay anyway have a lovely day my fellow bridge dwellers I shall be back later to catch up on the s show prob with jelly legs a cold compress and some ibuprofen 😂😂😂😂
Sorry Mamma I missed this been in and out of sleep after night's. Go on girl. Must be difficult to bring up hard memories but bet you smashed it. So proud of you 💕💕