Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
No Aimless that wasn't Girl Dinner, that was the usual can't be assed so just heat up food add six slices of cucumber copious amounts of salt and dressing for the cucumber šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ps just because you add cucumber doesn't mean it's better than a takeaway

And you all on your own with only the "friends" on your phone

She really doesn't get that this whole "girl dinner" trend comes from when you cook nutritious, wholesome family meals all the time. And then that one random night when significant other or kids have already been fed and you don't need to cook for everyone you quickly whip up a girl dinner for yourself šŸ˜‚ she never does the first part anyway so all her meals are technically "girl dinners". Such an idiot herpes knickers!!

Oct 2, 2024
North East
Morning peeps, the daft cow giving herself a round of applause for having H school uniform all ready for school tomorrow šŸ˜³ ffs is that not just normal mam/parent stuff thatā€™s needs to be done anyway for the week ahead šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I, like most of us on here no doubt caught up on all of our washing/housework/food shopping yesterday so we can all perhaps have a chill out Sunday or go out as a family(even thought its freezing today, I do enjoy an autumn walk all wrapped up šŸ˜‚šŸ„¶) sheā€™s clearly hanging out of her ass this morning after too much Kylie last night šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_3991.png
    IMG_3991.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 4
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Not watched owd skankymamma for a while as she just a tā€¦. However first slurp of the day came up this morning and as usual she looks a greasy dirty messā€¦. Cleaned harpers room yesterday well done thatā€™s what normal parents do so nothing special thereā€¦. Donate Harpers clothes yes course you doā€¦. We know you are lying as your lips are movingā€¦.
Also the smirking on her fat face when she announced one of wlw clients had passed was vile!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Morning peeps, the daft cow giving herself a round of applause for having H school uniform all ready for school tomorrow šŸ˜³ ffs is that not just normal mam/parent stuff thatā€™s needs to be done anyway for the week ahead šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I, like most of us on here no doubt caught up on all of our washing/housework/food shopping yesterday so we can all perhaps have a chill out Sunday or go out as a family(even thought its freezing today, I do enjoy an autumn walk all wrapped up šŸ˜‚šŸ„¶) sheā€™s clearly hanging out of her ass this morning after too much Kylie last night šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚
If sheā€™s got clean ironed uniform, how did that happen when she hasnā€™t used her new washer yet?

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Sheā€™s such a liar. Sheā€™s already had a mouthful. Yes I do look closely at things, I canā€™t help it. I drink the same coffee as her and it doesnā€™t make that mark from just stirring.
IMG_3466.png