Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Her clap backs get good engagement. She can't reeplt to TL or CC directly, as she doesn't read hearšŸ™„. So I think either one of her huns or most likely herself with a face account, will get in the comments of her posts "on T they said...blah blah." even more than they do already. Just so she's got fent.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love the word ā€œfent!ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly why I personally donā€™t comment on her page I do it here. I think now we have here and a lot more people can comment with tl being locked down that has had to have a effect on her. We all know sheā€™s a firm reader of tl and here and sheā€™s clapping back more than ever with comments of what has been said here and there . Letā€™s not forget our old girl wendy popped in to convert us all to huns šŸ™„ compared to other creators sheā€™s fell off majorly she has no proper brand deals nobody invites her anywhere and she canā€™t do studio lives anymore because of how different the camera and lights are it shows the real aimee and she hates that

No I donā€™t comment on her page either, I never did before I found here. The one and only time I ever did comment I was blocked (it wasnā€™t even bad or unkind) . She defo reads both sites, it kills her she cant control whatā€™s said. Love that for her šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The one where she was anxious to go in Tescoā€™s. She might have a panic attack, but whatā€™s the worst can happen?

This one was another red flag for me because she goes in and is immediately drawn to some awful gaudy mugs I think and totally forgets her anxiety. Then after she says her pal Vav called her.

If Iā€™m anxious in the shops, I get my head down, do my shopping and donā€™t DRAW ATTENTION āš ļø to myself.

Lost for words!!!!

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Has anyone seen the Give me Cosmetics ad on Facebook? At first I thought is that Shamey! Then thought no, she looks to clean and it doesn't look like her house, turned the volume up and YEP it's her. This must be quite an old ad šŸ™„

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
No I donā€™t comment on her page either, I never did before I found here. The one and only time I ever did comment I was blocked (it wasnā€™t even bad or unkind) . She defo reads both sites, it kills her she cant control whatā€™s said. Love that for her šŸ¤£

It definitely kills her not being in control as she canā€™t control the narrative!

She likes to be the story teller and hates people fact finding and calling out her lies!

Last edited:

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
The one where she was anxious to go in Tescoā€™s. She might have a panic attack, but whatā€™s the worst can happen?

This one was another red flag for me because she goes in and is immediately drawn to some awful gaudy mugs I think and totally forgets her anxiety. Then after she says her pal Vav called her.

If Iā€™m anxious in the shops, I get my head down, do my shopping and donā€™t DRAW ATTENTION āš ļø to myself.

Lost for words!!!!
Exactly - I do the face down, grab what I need and get home quickly! No way would I be filming myself with a bloody phone in a shop if I was highly anxious! Lying bint!

Mar 7, 2024
Morninnnnggg
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I havenā€™t seen Aims show any Easter eggs, donā€™t know if Iā€™ve maybe missed it, I know sheā€™s shown all the tat she got for harper and Ralph for Easter but no actual Easter eggs, now in my opinion, parents are probably wanting to know about deals that are going on in supermarkets as itā€™d be handy for them to know where to go to rather than shopping around to find the best deals. Again not everyone can AFFORD to get their kids random se for Easter and will just be getting a few eggs for their kids. I imagine sharing more of an essential part of Easter like EASTER EGGS would be more of a benefit to her viewers than sharing where she got hot cross buns and an Easter basket from.
She's been buying them for months but she ate them on her child free weekends. She probably can't buy eggs for others too early as she knows she can't be trusted not to eat them

Mar 20, 2024
uk

Lost for words!!!!
Exactly youā€™d just go in for what you came for wouldnā€™t you - the essentials. Not gander at all the child like Disney items

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus - not taking childrenā€™s Easter eggs off them before theyā€™ve even been given them šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Tbh she didn't even say they were for the kids, she said they were for her as she loves thick Easter egg chocolate. It's been months that she's been eating them, when they first came out in the shops. She got all giddy and bought some really big ones

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Tbh she didn't even say they were for the kids, she said they were for her as she loves thick Easter egg chocolate. It's been months that she's been eating them, when they first came out in the shops. She got all giddy and bought some really big ones
Oh I thought she was on a doughnut splurge these past few months. Guess itā€™s a bit of everything. I bet sheā€™ll say harper doesnā€™t even like Easter Eggs sheā€™s asked for some cut up cucumber for Easter with some Birds Eye veg and butter šŸ¤Ŗ