Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Isn’t she a fing disgrace! She’s just fing hideous! The lies she tells and the stories she makes up for attention! Maria is right she chases drama and creates the drama herself
She is a disgrace. Nothing is out of bounds for this lying moral lacking narc - Local tragedy, miscarriage, DV, fatal road traffic accidents - the list is endless. She will use anything to control a narrative. Odious.

Mar 9, 2024
Oh get the do on ! She’s taking the absolute fing piss out of everyone ! I’m so fing angry! What a load of total bullshit! The stupid fing brave smile she does! I wanna smash her lying vile face off and tell her @ that’s for everyone who has suffered the heartbreak of baby loss you lying scum “ so we are to believe that 12 months after it was supposed to have happened she has had to go to an appointment and be scrutinised about the “ miscarriage “???? she wasn’t fing bothered when it allegedly happened - she was only bothered you couldn’t see D2 for fing dust !

Mar 8, 2024
She is a disgrace. Nothing is out of bounds for this lying moral lacking narc - Local tragedy, miscarriage, DV, fatal road traffic accidents - the list is endless. She will use anything to control a narrative. Odious.
She’s just an awful human being. She uses anything she can for attention and sympathy. I just can’t believe people think she’s a good person when she really isn’t

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh do off aimee

have they told you your scabby fanny has flared up and you can’t go cock hunting?

don’t for a minute believe you’re traumatised, all to breadcrumb the thick ones and to hide you having another takeaway tonight

t t t
---

Attachments

• IMG_8039.png
    IMG_8039.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 43
  • export_1727975676424.mov
    23.2 MB
  • IMG_8037.png
    IMG_8037.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 40
Mar 8, 2024
I agree. And Sam is right, they didn’t even get the saying right 🤣🤣
She will use this comment to reply to “can I use preface this by saying I don’t want anyone to give this person hate.. I’m not problematic. I’ve had something horrible happen to me but I won’t tell you all what, and I just feel like kindness on this app needs to be shown more (sad face). I just want to share my sad little story that I won’t be actually sharing to make people feel they’re not alone in the same situation that I won’t say anything about because I will get hate(dead behind the eyes crazy t stare at camera, followed by smug smile pursed lips)”

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She will use this comment to reply to “can I use preface this by saying I don’t want anyone to give this person hate.. I’m not problematic. I’ve had something horrible happen to me but I won’t tell you all what, and I just feel like kindness on this app needs to be shown more (sad face). I just want to share my sad little story that I won’t be actually sharing to make people feel they’re not alone in the same situation that I won’t say anything about because I will get hate(dead behind the eyes crazy t stare at camera, followed by smug smile pursed lips)”
But really I got called out for being a drama causing fat wap and now I’m crying into pizza & co with extra chillies because yeno what I mean I like spice and iv told the huns it’s over the pretend miscarriage so I get the views and sympathy

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She's so predictable

So unproblematic yesterday but gotta get that attention so back on it the next day

She could make drama alone in an empty room ( like her life...all made up)

Mar 8, 2024
She's so predictable

So unproblematic yesterday but gotta get that attention so back on it the next day

She could make drama alone in an empty room ( like her life...all made up)
She could make drama out of anything. She’s one of those people that enjoy drama, they have to be in the middle of it or cling on to someone else’s drama. And if that fails she makes stories up for attention. It’s pathetic at her age as well

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She could make drama out of anything. She’s one of those people that enjoy drama, they have to be in the middle of it or cling on to someone else’s drama. And if that fails she makes stories up for attention. It’s pathetic at her age as well
My Nan used to say my sister could cause murder in a empty house😂😂 that’s exactly Aimee