Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Here’s her sun deck pass hanging out her bag in November.. proof she uses sunbeds and she used it when she had the nails done cos she got the red face glow and then the hints of wait for the product to drop. Absolute fing fraud
Wasn’t this after someone commented that they’d seen her and she point blank denied using subbed and then the evidence was (as above) was found??

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I had to stop watching 😂can’t stand her voice. I noticed her nose when she’s close up the filter flattens the bridge of it. That’s proof of filters. She is so dumb.
These lives are like the old fashioned Tupperware and Ann summers parties (without the fun and friends)

I’m just laughing at her 😂😂 errr errrr errr can’t get her lies straight I imaging it being like a hamster running on a wheel inside her potato head

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The comment about hair loss and post partum and she is NOT medically trained or allowed to recommend products that could be bad if breastfeeding 🤬🤬🤬
I can’t watch her anymore as her voice just grates me so this is the last video I can do from her live
She also totally ignored the comment in the screenshot too

Last edited: