Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Did they call it a pre assessment?
They just do all the admin stuff, past medical history and take bloods, ECG and BP. Makes the day of admission less frantic 👍🏼
Thanx hun, that's all I wanted to know really, when they said they wanted to admit me afterwards for poss pre assessment I was a bit like ok so soon lol .but sooner I'm in the better to be honest xx

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Somehow I don’t believe she is invited to a red carpet event?! Unless it’s with itv?

How can she get anxiety doing the school run, but can swan off to ‘red carpet events’. Holidays on her own not knowing a singe Person? I really don’t get it
Because Miss Herpes Kecks can delay her panic/anxiety attacks until she gets home and it's not up for debate 🤣 I don't even know how she can go off to all those fish spunk appointments and stuff either. I hate going to hairdressers and any appointments because I can't cope with the whole small talk thing, I'll spend the next couple of days after replaying the whole appointment or meeting etc in my head going over every little thing I said and thinking what I should've said. My new meds have helped a great deal but still going to new places with new people....nopes, actually gets so exhausting peopling sometimes!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Because Miss Herpes Kecks can delay her panic/anxiety attacks until she gets home and it's not up for debate 🤣 I don't even know how she can go off to all those fish spunk appointments and stuff either. I hate going to hairdressers and any appointments because I can't cope with the whole small talk thing, I'll spend the next couple of days after replaying the whole appointment or meeting etc in my head going over every little thing I said and thinking what I should've said. My new meds have helped a great deal but still going to new places with new people....nopes, actually gets so exhausting peopling sometimes!!
I’m the same. I hate going to new places with new people. I could quite happily stay at home all week alone 😂 I’m not a people person & my anxiety gets so bad unless I’m in my friend group. She switches her anxiety on and off like she does her illnesses/trauma

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
This is why my friend does my hair for me, I struggle to talk on phone at times, worse if I have to do it . I think it's something most people can relate to is the having to Try and make small talk

Mar 9, 2024
She has 0 self respect - she claims it was not the infamous Tesco video that resulted in her being dropped so if we are to believe that then they obviously looked deeper and didn’t like what they found. What other supermarket would take on someone who wasn’t deemed to be good enough for Tesco? Unbelievable! Surely she would stick to what she’s already got in case the same happens again? She’d never be able to show her face! Just what exactly can she bring to the table for any big brand? I swear I don’t get it?

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She has 0 self respect - she claims it was not the infamous Tesco video that resulted in her being dropped so if we are to believe that then they obviously looked deeper and didn’t like what they found. What other supermarket would take on someone who wasn’t deemed to be good enough for Tesco? Unbelievable! Surely she would stick to what she’s already got in case the same happens again? She’d never be able to show her face! Just what exactly can she bring to the table for any big brand? I swear I don’t get it?
She’s been at the buying followers again too had a jump from yesterday

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She actually admitted in a comment that it was the video that made Tesco drop her! Sure they’ve been posted on here and TL.

I still think it’s Sainsbury’s as she’s been all Sainsbury’s recently

Aug 26, 2024
Halifax
This 👆
My neice takes her children each Christmas to pick a little toy to put into the collection boxes for children less fortunate, this way they understand that not everyone’s parents can afford things and they are lucky. Harold will never appreciate this as she buys for her constantly.
We do this with our 4 year old daughter as well, she picks something for a boy and girl and puts them in the trolley at B&M :) and guess what Aimless, we don't feel the need to post all over social media either as we don't do good deeds for the praise 😜🤣

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
We do this with our 4 year old daughter as well, she picks something for a boy and girl and puts them in the trolley at B&M :) and guess what Aimless, we don't feel the need to post all over social media either as we don't do good deeds for the praise 😜🤣
I remember doing those boxes with my kids when they were little ,the ones where you had to decorate a shoe box and then put a few things in for either a boy or girl . Then the school sent them on. I also every year if I can buy an item or 2 and leave them in one of the supermarket collections depending on where I am.ive always done this to show my 2 that there are children less fortunate than them who will either not get anything for xmas or will be spending Xmas in care or hospital.have never seen aimless do this with Harper, she just spoils her......cue a sudden video where aimless says harper has chosen to donate a toy 🤣