Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine turning up for work half way thru the day slurping (chewing) ur coffeee like an unwashed scrubber with a birds nest on your head and a nose to make a pelican jealous going... I dunno...ummm...yeah..but...no...but...can't say really whilst frauding ppl out of their benefits! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I wud be given the sack in my job!

EXCUSE ME GO SHOPPING!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Imagine turning up for work half way thru the day slurping (chewing) ur coffeee like an unwashed scrubber with a birds nest on your head and a nose to make a pelican jealous going... I dunno...ummm...yeah..but...no...but...can't say really....whilst frauding ppl out of their benefits! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I wud be given the sack in my job!
Oh don't I just can't get my head around it! She's the biggest manipulator to have ever lived... How can she give advice on the best product based on the condition of someone's scalp when her own scalp is like a Fermented rotten cracked egg! I mean it makes no sense! She was literally shaking it off her hair on one of her videos... lying about the serum! ( topped up by a sunbed) shes just a dirty lying b! X

Last edited:

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
Are her followers stupid or what, sorry scratch that of course they are! Why would you buy any of that tat she is selling 🙄 She is not even knowledgeable in the products she is trying to flog. I just seen over twenty thousand likes on her DID video. Seriously twenty thousand people liked some idiot taking a takeaway out of a bag. The world has gone mad!

Mar 8, 2024
Oh don't I just can't get my head around it! She's the biggest manipulator to have ever lived... How can she give advice on the best product based on the condition of someone's scalp when her own scalp is like a segmented rotten cracked egg! I mean it makes no sense! She was literally shaking it off her hair on one of her videos... lying about the serum! ( topped up by a sunbed) shes just a dirty lying b! X
Femented egg? 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Are her followers stupid or what, sorry scratch that of course they are! Why would you buy any of that tat she is selling 🙄 She is not even knowledgeable in the products she is trying to flog. I just seen over twenty thousand likes on her DID video. Seriously twenty thousand people liked some idiot taking a takeaway out of a bag. The world has gone mad!

I’ve noticed her likes always jump on takeaway videos

Tbh I think she purchases her likes for them to be like “meeee followers like meee takeaway”

Mar 8, 2024
I caught a bit of vavs. At least she sounds like she knows what she's talking about!

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve noticed her likes always jump on takeaway videos

Tbh I think she purchases her likes for them to be like “meeee followers like meee takeaway”
I'm still here..but in my defence...I'm waiting to the shopping bags out of back room and my daughter's working... she's 23 and has her own business....just saying Aimee!!
Pissing it down outside too 😕 🌧