Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
No idea what the point of this video is apart from her fy gloating face. I also got flowers yesterday Shamey off a human who loves me. Imagine!!
Her mum that had her undivided love, loyalty and time..... until Charlie started getting the views and the brand deals too! Now gash flash has suddenly remembered she has 2 daughters and not just 1 and suddenly seems to be spending time with Charlie too 🤔
It's either the fame n brand deals or the guilt trip from TL & CC when poor Charlie was poorly and grannie " love my family, everything is gorgeous and perfect" decided to completely ignore her poorly daughter (spare child) for a shopping trip with the money maker.
It's an interesting shift in family dynamics and I bet the giant overgrown (first born) toddler is furious

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And I really want hysterectomy as I can't have any more children anyway. I know it doesn't cure endo but if it atleast helps the symptoms ill try bloody anything
Sorry for the delay lovely I've had a day 😅 I hear that I used to cry to the drs constantly. I honestly wouldn't rush into it though but do what works for you I know it's easy for me to say but there's a million reasons they avoid it. I agree with @Missy From what you've said sounds like a pre-op app. They'll go through all the expectations etc. Ask lot's of questions. Pop over to 'Tesco thread' hahaha if you ever want to vent. I appreciate some like to stick with Shamey but I'm always about. Usually when nobody else is 😅😅❤️❤️

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
Looking forward to the reply 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_3886.jpeg
A lot are asking because they know they are sh!t nails to buy. Cue the incoming nail salon 100 quid nails…long, gawwwdy, “Halloween” gross, witch nails!! She won’t answer because she KNOWS she’s a fraud. She would literally sell a turd if it paid her!!! I just will NEVER understand the fools that believe her utter LIES everytime she opens she mouth!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I went to Liverpool today and it was heaving. Primark especially was a complete nightmare! I couldn’t get out of that shop quick enough.
I do not suffer with anxiety but Aimee repeatedly admits she suffers from Anxiety but finds it okay to enter Primark and visit Liverpool town on Saturdays 🤷🏽‍♀️ she’s nothing but a fraud!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I went to Liverpool today and it was heaving. Primark especially was a complete nightmare! I couldn’t get out of that shop quick enough.
I do not suffer with anxiety but Aimee repeatedly admits she suffers from Anxiety but finds it okay to enter Primark and visit Liverpool town on Saturdays 🤷🏽‍♀️ she’s nothing but a fraud!
I said this this morning no anxiety in sight going into town on the busiest day of the week it’s always heaving

Mar 8, 2024
I’m from Liverpool.. I can’t go near primark ever. I suffer with anxiety and I can’t cope in there. Town shopping on a Saturday is awful but primark is like an anxiety hell hole.
She’s a fing fake t making up s for attention

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m from Liverpool.. I can’t go near primark ever. I suffer with anxiety and I can’t cope in there. Town shopping on a Saturday is awful but primark is like an anxiety hell hole.
Totally agree with this that’s why I said this morning about no anxiety on the busiest day last thing I’d do is head to town on a Saturday for primark. She could prob only get apple shop app for today tho

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree with this that’s why I said this morning about no anxiety on the busiest day last thing I’d do is head to town on a Saturday for primark. She could prob only get apple shop app for today tho
Yeah she just makes s up when she feels like it doesn’t she. She always goes on a Saturday when it’s chocker then has the audacity to say she has anxiety. And it’s severe anxiety apparently

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
This is why my friend does my hair for me, I struggle to talk on phone at times, worse if I have to do it . I think it's something most people can relate to is the having to Try and make small talk
I’m terrible with phone calls. I end up over sharing really bad!!! I’m also like that face to face. My doctors appointment lasted 25 minutes last week 🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Oh well that’s Interflora off the list! I objecti to spending my hard earned cash with companies who gift to “creators” based on the the number of followers and not on what they stand for.
She’s a nasty, conniving, lying cow and deserves absolutely!
The fact that a percentage of her followers are bought and another big percentage are from the USA (and probably other countries) it’s completely wasted marketing.
Same with latest in beauty, Lindt and space NK.
Personally I like to support small, local businesses anyway but it really angers me.

Sorry for the rant.. it’s wine fuelled 🍷

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Agreed @easilyannoyed114 It was sheer chaos today. I’m from the Wirral and love going into Liverpool but today I was struggling and had to escape the shop. As I said… I don’t suffer with anxiety but I did today. If I suffered with genuine anxiety. Shopping in town , particularly Primark… there’s absolutely no way I could go.
She has no problems whatsoever plus films herself around the MEGGA store 😳, I honestly can’t get my head around it. She’s Such a liar 🤥

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Oh well that’s Interflora off the list! I objecti to spending my hard earned cash with companies who gift to “creators” based on the the number of followers and not on what they stand for.
She’s a nasty, conniving, lying cow and deserves absolutely!
The fact that a percentage of her followers are bought and another big percentage are from the USA (and probably other countries) it’s completely wasted marketing.
Same with latest in beauty, Lindt and space NK.
Personally I like to support small, local businesses anyway but it really angers me.

Sorry for the rant.. it’s wine fuelled 🍷
Yep everytime, any company that has money to give away freebies to these wrong uns

They're dead to me!

Mar 8, 2024
Agreed @easilyannoyed114 It was sheer chaos today. I’m from the Wirral and love going into Liverpool but today I was struggling and had to escape the shop. As I said… I don’t suffer with anxiety but I did today. If I suffered with genuine anxiety. Shopping in town , particularly Primark… there’s absolutely no way I could go.
She has no problems whatsoever plus films herself around the MEGGA store 😳, I honestly can’t get my head around it. She’s Such a liar 🤥
She films too! I just couldn’t walk around primark with anxiety and film myself. “Keep me company” they’re not with you Dickhead. I can barely speak with anxiety or be around people. So how she can say she has very bad anxiety and film talking to herself in primark just shows she is a liar

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Heyyy guys I’ve been dipping in and out as usual had my mum and siblings over so was busy cooking and spending time with them, the way she turns her “anxiety” on and off infuriates me! She can go to her “events” and Liverpool without having any sort of anxiety especially when it’s riddled with people she is a fecking joke and needs to be cancelled immediately 😡

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Hey queen love your posts on t 🩷 hope your well. The gravy on cucumber I think that shows h has traits of autism even more. Lil boy in my lil lady’s school dips crisp in sauce and stuff like that gravy tomato ketchup everything so maybe it’s a spectrum thing just a guess but it just reminds me of the lil blonde boy at our school. Hope your well
That’s exactly what i was thinking and watching the same movie over and over again