Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Happy Easter all you wonderful trolls hope you have a wonderful time with family etc.
Iā€™ve been clearing out under my bridge ready for my lot to land tomorrow itā€™ll be a houseful with all the grandkids but I love it ā¤ļø,I vote instead on the bloody piƱata they should wack shameless maybe itā€™ll knock some sense into that empty head of hersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Eats a lot and wastes a long in equal quantities I bet. No one can eat that much that doesnt do anything to work up an appetite surely

That's a good bet actually. Thinking about it with the amount she buys she wouldn't be able to eat it all even off camera. She clearly has a food addiction among other issues with food and her alcohol addiction. I hope she can realise this before it's to late, as much as i can't stand her i wouldn't want to see anything happen to her health wise.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you for putting me first like no other

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that is comical!
Oh she well puts you first when she wonā€™t even delete photos of you of her social media because ā€œITS ME JOBā€
and when sheā€™s pouring endless alcohol down her neck with ā€œGiGiā€

And then Aimee is acting all emotional in the comments ā€œI canā€™t cope šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā€
Mate, Iā€™m shocked you can even breathe on your own cause thatā€™s about the only thing you can manage on your own!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Omg just seen Wendy TT and W says ā€œAimee has a beautiful home and sheā€™s got it lovelyā€ and Aimee Arsehole interrupts her and says ā€œthatā€™s what the policeman said when they came round - oh youā€™ve got a lovely homeā€ W gives her a side look and says ā€œrightā€ lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and kinda looks embarrassed!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent

Omg just seen Wendy TT and W says ā€œAimee has a beautiful home and sheā€™s got it lovelyā€ and Aimee Arsehole interrupts her and says ā€œthatā€™s what the policeman said when they came round - oh youā€™ve got a lovely homeā€ W gives her a side look and says ā€œrightā€ lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and kinda looks embarrassed!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s just a polite thing you say. They didnā€™t mean it lol

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Correction Aimee ā€œyour dad has a lovely homeā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

I know he signed it over btw! But in my view it is still his she hasnā€™t done nothing for it apart from be the winning sperm šŸ˜‚

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ course they did Aimee Arsehole when they stood over the dead mice and the rubbish you hoard in your ā€œbeautifulā€ home šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£
Then the policeman walked out the door and said feck me it stinks of catpiss in there! šŸ¤£

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Don't believe one second harper did this

Type in the search bar in TT ā€œthank you for making our homeā€ and press search - it has exact poem on there with a snowy background..

So H didnā€™t make up this poem herself so Aimee Arsehole did it and pretended it was H or H at the age of 9 has a TikTok account which is shocking!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
How can Wendy run round to the ā€œindependent šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ single mamas to help, and canā€™t go to Charlieā€™s who was actually ill. Maybe if Charlie hangs a thermometer out of her mouth Wendy might actually help her.
Aimee is useless!!!!!! Imagine being a sad sack at nearly 40.
Itā€™s actually shocking how she favourites the waste of space one!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee, you put a photo on Instagram last month that had a rug stained with CAT PISS on itšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ the policeman did NOT say you had a lovely home, now stop trolling US coz we all know that's utter bollocks. Nice to see you're both pissed up anyway šŸ‘ do me, pair of pissed up slags who spend their days chasing šŸ†.how "INSPIRATIONAL"šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ You sweaty lazy pissed up ugly t

Mar 8, 2024
Type in the search bar in TT ā€œthank you for making our homeā€ and press search - it has exact poem on there with a snowy background..

So H didnā€™t make up this poem herself so Aimee Arsehole did it and pretended it was H or H at the age of 9 has a TikTok account which is shocking!
Ralph has a TikTok account cos he was in the comments once on Charlieā€™s live. Guaranteed h has one cos her friend (that jasmins kid) uses her mums acct to make videos