Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Someone got offended cos I said Chinese nail bar and they got all arsey. Couldn’t give a do if they’re offended. I apologised and they still carried on. That’s a them problem.

Only time they’ve commented on the thread and they pick on that and nothing to do with catpiss t
I think they are Vietnamese at that nail bar (I'm not offended in the slightest, by the way, we all call them Chinese nail bars too!) The workers there all wear masks, which concerns me as to the quality of the products they use. Also concerned wondering how H will get the gel polish removed, as I believe that particular place does not use genuine products, and usually efile the gel off. As previously said somewhere (can't remember if it was here, tl, or a comment on tt) there's no way a shop will have insurance to cover them for putting gel polish on a 9 year old. 🤨

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Someone got offended cos I said Chinese nail bar and they got all arsey. Couldn’t give a do if they’re offended. I apologised and they still carried on. That’s a them problem.

Only time they’ve commented on the thread and they pick on that and nothing to do with catpiss t
I’m sorry but it is a Chinese nail bar I don’t see the problem ?

Mar 8, 2024
I think they are Vietnamese at that nail bar (I'm not offended in the slightest, by the way, we all call them Chinese nail bars too!) The workers there all wear masks, which concerns me as to the quality of the products they use. Also concerned wondering how H will get the gel polish removed, as I believe that particular place does not use genuine products, and usually efile the gel off. As previously said somewhere (can't remember if it was here, tl, or a comment on tt) there's no way a shop will have insurance to cover them for putting gel polish on a 9 year old. 🤨
She said it felt like I was assuming their ethnicity and she was like I assume you know for certain theyre from china. Yeah cos I go up and down the country checking nail salons staffs ethnicity 🤣

I’m so not bothered, just shows how fed up the world is because nearly every f gets offended by everything.

As for me - Raised in the 80s, offended by nothing

Mar 8, 2024
She said it felt like I was assuming their ethnicity and she was like I assume you know for certain theyre from china. Yeah cos I go up and down the country checking nail salons staffs ethnicity 🤣

I’m so not bothered, just shows how fed up the world is because nearly every f gets offended by everything.

As for me - Raised in the 80s, offended by nothing
Absolutely best way to be. I’m not very easily offended. This person who got offended by you saying Chinese nail bar needs to do off.

Mar 27, 2024
UK

I read TL and I wish I could have commented to that idiot. You apologised more than enough. I’m with you I wish I could go back to the 80’s too 🤪😘🥰

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN you comment on her videos, ANY time DAY OR NIGHT if she doesn't like the comment YOU ARE BLOCKED😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 PMSFL AIMEE, YOU ARE SO SAD AND PATHETIC, GET A fING LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE ON TIKTOK 24 HOURS A fING DAY!! Going on her jollies tomorrow and she can't even get ready for it WITHOUT being on her fING PHONE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't want her life for a fing golden egg, its so s, feeling like you have to be online monitoring comments in case someone shows you up for the incompetent lazy, dirty, sweaty fing s that you are. Just do OFF TO fING SPAIN WILL YA AND TAKE YA sE CONTENT WITH YA, BTW I cannot WAIT to see Stephs videos UNFILTERED with ya massive moon face 🌚 in every shot😂🤣🤣 BRING ON THE sSHOW🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

🔔📢PUSS FOR PRIME MINISTER 📢🔔🇬🇧

Mar 7, 2024
@lexilou I'm sorry to hear your news, take it easy and be kind to yourself. Xx

Sunglasses 👓
Is it just me being a cheapskate or does everyone buy expensive Sunglasses? I only buy cheapy ones because i am forever losing them. I don't see the point (unless prescription) on spending money on Sunglasses.
Are they better for you? Better protection? I always wear a hat in the sun as my nose and neck burn quickly. Happy to be educated in Sunglasses :)

If she bought Chanel ones last year, where are they? If I had something that expensive I would make sure I knew where they were at all times! I would probably keep them safe with my passport! Haha.