Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Who did her nails ??? They her own just painted ? She definitely reads here .going on about those bags , do a hamper of the cosmetics ,candles , drink bottles you've been gifted throw in a pair of pjs you've got enough and give it to a women's refuge .you must have loads of spare stuff in your house ...

She's got loads she could give away but the question is whether it's actually clean. Them cats will be going to the toilet everywhere because she doesn't clean their trays and they have free roming of the house.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Her going on about “ooh do I have any plans this weekend?” And then putting her hands to her lips and asking again.

I don’t know ladies but I think she has lured some bad s crazy guy who has no sense of smell and poor eyesight and maybe going on a date - just my opinion as she coming across cocky as and doing the whole “you think I have no plans but I have and want you to ask” thing.

Hope that makes sense!
I thought the same !!!!

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I'm waiting for her to start hinting she's met someone else, she usually has someone around this time of year. Then she be able to go and get them their very own grinch socks and mug .......actually scrap that as long as their name begins with D I'm sure she's prob got the previous D's presents going mouldy in her garage she can use .