Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee
Tbf we are here for Aimee lol Steph isn't great I have read alot about her but she does parent alot better than Aimee. That doesn't make her a good human being though.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee

The pair of them are horrendous but in different ways. Aimee is a privileged, whining narcissist who can’t be told anything if it disagrees with her because she’s a pampered spoilt brat. She’s a mean girl who is easily led. Steph presents herself mostly well dressed and well groomed but she is a nasty, evil and a dangerous person. She is in a totally different league of narcissism compared to Aimee. Aimee hasn’t got a chance against Stephanie if she tried to take her on. Stephs a hustler, she’s not daft (she’s stupid) but not daft

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They’ve both just put an ad out for an at home skin peel 🙄. They both sound so disingenuous
Well we all saw her skin last night.
The best thing to use is lactic acid serum or glycolic. The inkey list and the ordinary or any from amazon are brilliant and so cheap. Anyone who cares about skin care will know what to use. I would never take her advice because for one she has a terrible complexion and two, she is never honest about any products. Save your cash people she’s a lying fraudulent cow

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The pair of them are horrendous but in different ways. Aimee is a privileged, whining narcissist who can’t be told anything if it disagrees with her because she’s a pampered spoilt brat. She’s a mean girl who is easily led. Steph presents herself mostly well dressed and well groomed but she is a nasty, evil and a dangerous person. She is in a totally different league of narcissism compared to Aimee. Aimee hasn’t got a chance against Stephanie if she tried to take her on. Stephs a hustler, she’s not daft (she’s stupid) but not daft
Exactly right! She’s more clued up and knows how to manipulate more than her greedy over indulged fake friend 👍🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah Steph is so sly. Aimee’s a dope and doesn’t realise this. Pair of nobheads the two of them!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Aimee! Did we guilt trip you into getting your lazy arse out of bed and taking your daughter to breakfast? Love that for us! Now do the same for the rest of week! Take a long hard look in a mirror this holiday, a real one, not a filtered phone one. Lay off the boozies, crisps and pastries. Take a little walk each day, do laps of the hotel and build it up. Most AI restaurants have a chef cooking fresh omlettes to order, there is always piles of fresh fruit and yogurts - its actually really easy to eat a varied diet on holiday with very little effort. If you aren't a confident swimmer then do walking laps across the pool, the resistance in the water is great exercise. Bet at least one pool water aerobics or polo or something - get H involved too. It isn't too late to turn it around this holiday. Start getting involved, you might actually find yourself having fun!
Walking to that beach club will kill her omg they won’t be going back again

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She’s lost her cockiness and patronising tone hasn’t she? I had a look for the first time in weeks and watched some.
She’s very different in these latest posts.
She’s shown her true colours I think and looks even more pathetic and ridiculous.
Will all change though once she’s back and gash flasher takes over parenting.

It's probably due to not having as much alcohol as usual. I think it's the drinking that makes her cocky, and more patronising then usual.