Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Sorry been away for a little bit had some things that I've been dealing with and it's been really tough. Hope ur all doing OK x
As soon as I saw the asda I went over to asdas tt page people had already started commented about her and they swiftly deleted the comments.
Look at the state of her in that video....like what the hell man surely this has to be a joke. Who on earth would want that promoting their products looking like that...I'm baffled x

Mar 8, 2024
Evening trolls, ASDA🤣🤣🤣 I'm laughing my tits off cos I stopped going there months ago, like many of you have said, it's going downhill rapidly, I just don't like it, I LOVE tesco, proof is in the pudding if there using owld fish flaps to sell there s quality stuff 🤣🤣🤣 i class asda as a corner shop, you know when your desperate for something an jst nip in 🤣🤣 it's a no from me asda 🤢 I hope M&S survive if she's going to be licking asdas ass now 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry been away for a little bit had some things that I've been dealing with and it's been really tough. Hope ur all doing OK x
As soon as I saw the asda I went over to asdas tt page people had already started commented about her and they swiftly deleted the comments.
Look at the state of her in that video....like what the hell man surely this has to be a joke. Who on earth would want that promoting their products looking like that...I'm baffled x
Hope you’re feeling brighter ❤️👍🏼

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
I cannot boycott Asda ! Family have needs that outweigh the hate
I can’t recall an Asda haul ever though !
just so you know mr Asda , as I push my trolley around it’s with disgust 🤣