Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What if the staff at McDonald’s their, are CC or TL members. Bet they’ve all spat in her food or picked a bogey or scratched their arses.

I’m pretty sure judging by the increasing size of her, that not eating a burger won’t do her any harm.
Aimee your arms could rival Jeff capes.
fing WEAPON isn't she...built like a brick shouse 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️
Sending loads of love and squishy hugs your way ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and we are here if u wanna vent xxxxxxx

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Hellooooo officer the maccies put cheese yes CHEESE on my burgy wurgy it’s an outrage officer the Huns agree with me they’re tagging McDonald’s in me video you know warrrr I mean
No I can’t scrape it off I don’t have the education and mummy isn’t here to do it for me! And me dads in prison!
😂😂😂
I’m surprised she hasn’t accused the employees of bullying her 😂😂😂 sending the receipt to her ‘ case officer’ 🤪😂

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So aimless said In her comments today she’s unaware of thousands of comments on hate pages about her, another lie she’s well aware there are pages as well as she’s aware she’s hated, lastly these are not hate pages more call out BS pages
The fact that so many people can see her for what she truly is speaks loud

This 100%.
LOL aimee you get all of your content from the so-called "hate" pages. Without us you would have nothing. As i said before you spend all your day reading and refreshing the pages of here and t in between your blocking and deleting on tiktok and your drinking and all else. Why lie when you continue to be found out so easily.