Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I watched it all in one go! You think it’s going to be a typical stalker story but it’s not!
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole, people on the internet think they’ve found the real Martha, her name is Fiona Harvey I think. A lot adds up. She had past tweets tagging Richard gadd (the comedian) she was a lawyer, into politics. Very bizzare videos she’d post.

I love googling whenever I’ve watched something and deep diving into actors lives etc 🤣 I’m one nosey c*nt x
I DID THIS!!!! Oh my god xx I’ve found my people!! Xx 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 9, 2024
Just asked my fella if he could ever describe my nips as puffy - after he had finished choking he said what sort of site are you on babe? Then he said how do you mean puffy? Like marshmallows or boils? Next question from me was have you ever been with anyone n thought - she’s got puffy nips? Answer - if I had I would have had my pants back on making a run for it. I’ve asked him to ask mates at the golf club to see if it’s a common thing😱just a social experiment!

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I watched it all in one go! You think it’s going to be a typical stalker story but it’s not!
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole, people on the internet think they’ve found the real Martha, her name is Fiona Harvey I think. A lot adds up. She had past tweets tagging Richard gadd (the comedian) she was a lawyer, into politics. Very bizzare videos she’d post.

I love googling whenever I’ve watched something and deep diving into actors lives etc 🤣 I’m one nosey c*nt x
Yeah I'm abit like that, when I enjoy something I like to know everything about it. It's intriguing isn't it, I'm quite nosey aswell haha. My love and has been for the last 10 years is Vampire Diaries! There is nothing I don't know about the show and the actors! I've seen it 17 times ha weirdo I am but I really love it xxxxxxx

Rather not imagine aimless having an orgy, there would be bits of scabs everywhere and the stench off her fanny would be like walking through a fish market in the middle of summer when the air conditioning is out of orde
Very true, as I said I think she would be told to get dressed and leave the party 🤭
🤣🤣🤣💀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s what I think she spends her time doing after her DUD. She is looking for content to copy.

Who does everyone hate watch and love on TT don’t think we have did this before.

I despise
Aimless
Beefy Vav
Becky Jones
Sevda
Nanna Bea
Bridgey Barbara

I like
Changes daily but I do always go back to Chelsea Lee Art she is hilarious if you haven’t seen her using that hula hoop thing they were all selling on TT shop you should it’s the funniest TT I have every watched
Yeah as you see her trying to rip loads off her. I only hate watch Aims, Becki and this idiot called Sadie Queen. Loads like Nanna B, Vav, Sophiena I can’t even hate watch so blocked em 🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just asked my fella if he could ever describe my nips as puffy - after he had finished choking he said what sort of site are you on babe? Then he said how do you mean puffy? Like marshmallows or boils? Next question from me was have you ever been with anyone n thought - she’s got puffy nips? Answer - if I had I would have had my pants back on making a run for it. I’ve asked him to ask mates at the golf club to see if it’s a common thing😱just a social experiment!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely howling hahahahaha xxx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Yeah I'm abit like that, when I enjoy something I like to know everything about it. It's intriguing isn't it, I'm quite nosey aswell haha. My love and has been for the last 10 years is Vampire Diaries! There is nothing I don't know about the show and the actors! I've seen it 17 times ha weirdo I am but I really love it xxxxxxx
I’ve never watched that! I’m not a vampire kind of girl 🤣 I watched twilight when I was younger but I was just a sheep I didn’t actually think it was any good. I watch one series and I think I’m besties with characters and it’s even worse if I fall in love with one my god. I’ve had many of imaginary fellas from the telly 🫣
PS - TL you’re right we are fing loonies over here hahahaha
(Joking of course I’m only commenting on myself) 🥴

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Omg 😧😧😧😧 Jesus! We have 1 reasonably priced takeaway sometimes once a week, sometimes once a fortnight and that's a treat for me and my son. So unrelatable xxxx
Yeah a takeaway or meal out is always a treat for us too, I genuinely couldn’t eat that many takeaways as I feel s enough after one never mind all them. Nothing about her is relatable is it.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah as you see her trying to rip loads off her. I only hate watch Aims, Becki and this idiot called Sadie Queen. Loads like Nanna B, Vav, Sophiena I can’t even hate watch so blocked em 🤣
OMG Sadie is a right t I forgot I watch her as well. She thinks she is a style icon and she seriously needs to buy a fing microwave it’s just weird to be boiling a packet of microwave rice in a pot 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Nanna is a right goblin her comments have been awful yet she not long got verified. She needs a good smack in the puss. The way she speaks about her Indian neighbours parading them in front of the camera and her pronunciation of chutney gives me the boak.

Her beady eyes remind me of Brittany Miller she is another one who I feel looks through your soul like something from insidious
Yes Brittany is another one! Bum wipes required when watching them two I s myself
And dooooont get me started on that put on accent. Just because you’ve been around them a long time doesn’t mean you can just turn their accent on n off. Just say it in your accent. She’s an old woman but why’s she got such a pick me girl personality 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
OMG Sadie is a right t I forgot I watch her as well. She thinks she is a style icon and she seriously needs to buy a fing microwave it’s just weird to be boiling a packet of microwave rice in a pot 🤣
I have never seen someone eye f*ck themselves into the phone like she does. If she was a cream bun she’d eat herself 🤣🤣 style icon 🤣🤣 she’s mortifying! And I don’t know how each local Scottish accent should sound but surely she puts hers on?

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve never watched that! I’m not a vampire kind of girl 🤣 I watched twilight when I was younger but I was just a sheep I didn’t actually think it was any good. I watch one series and I think I’m besties with characters and it’s even worse if I fall in love with one my god. I’ve had many of imaginary fellas from the telly 🫣
PS - TL you’re right we are fing loonies over here hahahaha
(Joking of course I’m only commenting on myself) 🥴
I just started to like you but you didn’t like twilight wtf my Fanny flutters more than when Catpiss eats fluff when I see Edward 😍 your in time out until you rewatch them all if you don’t fall in love with Edward your a demon 🤣