Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
I am so so angry!

How dare she give the impression that she got an appointment 12 months on to discuss her miscarriage?

I have had two missed miscarriages before having my eldest daughter and never got to have an appointment to find out why!

How fing dare she? Vile vile b šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
Seething. She needs to ā€˜read the roomā€™ of LIFE and see how many women have actually EXPERIENCED a mc, and not a fake one. How dare she gloat when she didnā€™t have one. This absolute troglodyte is such an a disgrace of a human being for putting this kind of BS out there due to her hypochondriac fake ā€œhealth anxietyā€ moment she needed. She was due a crying, need to make money videoā€¦ weā€™re overdue! Steph stole her thunder last week so sheā€™s gotta a lot of making up to do since vaccine bounced back soooo fast miss ā€œleave me aloneā€ All the alluding these b!tches do is unbelievable. Say it with your CHEST you pair of fanjinas or just STFU šŸ¤¬

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Seething. She needs to ā€˜read the roomā€™ of LIFE and see how many women have actually EXPERIENCED a mc, and not a fake one. How dare she gloat when she didnā€™t have one. This absolute troglodyte is such an a disgrace of a human being for putting this kind of BS out there due to her hypochondriac fake ā€œhealth anxietyā€ moment she needed. She was due a crying, need to make money videoā€¦ weā€™re overdue! Steph stole her thunder last week so sheā€™s gotta a lot of making up to do since vaccine bounced back soooo fast miss ā€œleave me aloneā€ All the alluding these b!tches do is unbelievable. Say it with your CHEST you pair of fanjinas or just STFU šŸ¤¬
There's got to be a reason D2's mum posts what she does whilst he keeps.quiet. I still think he went to dump aimless, she said she was pregnant cos she's a boiler of bunnies and didn't want to lose him and it didn't work. Plus bendy Wendy has to take H to swimming lessons as his kids go.there. I believe 100 percent she was messaging his kids. I mean we all saw what she did to the poor.halloween tree cos he chose friends over her.i bet she was like it with d1 and her other ex 's .has to be centre of attention

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
For the tattlers too Aimee assumed it was her Mariaā€™s video of the boo boxes (Maria didnā€™t state anybody Catpiss assuming sheā€™s superior and everything is her ) soon backfired when Maria called her out I didnā€™t see the comment on her post about Maria but seen her comment of apology and ran here. She didnā€™t get a good response and once again deleted her comment as it didnā€™t fit her narrative but I had already called it on here so we all knew. Sheā€™s tried to intimidate Maria an chose the wrong person šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love that for her

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
There's got to be a reason D2's mum posts what she does whilst he keeps.quiet. I still think he went to dump aimless, she said she was pregnant cos she's a boiler of bunnies and didn't want to lose him and it didn't work. Plus bendy Wendy has to take H to swimming lessons as his kids go.there. I believe 100 percent she was messaging his kids. I mean we all saw what she did to the poor.halloween tree cos he chose friends over her.i bet she was like it with d1 and her other ex 's .has to be centre of attention
I totally agree. I wish someone would blow her lies outta the water and set the record straight. We do it!