Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Sep 25, 2023
Fridas meltdown on tattle has made my day! 🍿So obvious who she is and when she reacts like that it only confirms it to more people. Well played tattlers. 👏🏻
She’s thrown a right scouse strip again hasn’t she. Fair play to those tattlers who keep calling her out. I well wanted to join in but I was booted off and can’t get back in 😤 FOMO

Aug 24, 2023
If I was rachaele I'd be worried about association with her. Because she will turn one day when shes upset.
Theyve obviously got a group chat with dopey mario in it too.
I'm guessing when they find the screen shots people have left their profile pics on then they will put it in the group chat then the hunter idiot will spend all day sat in her pissy nighty next to her dead dog matching the profile pic 🤦‍♀️
So inthenuthouse or saggysandbags whatever your name is why dont you admit your s at your 'job' and have no idea what so ever who the person is on that Instagram account your stalking 😆 all of us who have followed it have been blocked. So your clearly not as clever as you think because who's gonna see the s you share when you 'out' people if you block us all stupid t

Isamelle

Nov 6, 2023
I phished that idiot in DMs, they're in Hull and they use some Samsung A phone (aka the cheapest and most basic phone!). It's funny seeing Rach chat as if they're a nice person when they're clearly a vile racist biggot. Says a lot about Rach that she's so desperate to scare away people from tattle that she'll lie down with such a low life. 😆😆😆

Aug 24, 2023
I phished that idiot in DMs, they're in Hull and they use some Samsung A phone (aka the cheapest and most basic phone!). It's funny seeing Rach chat as if they're a nice person when they're clearly a vile racist biggot. Says a lot about Rach that she's so desperate to scare away people from tattle that she'll lie down with such a low life. 😆😆😆
Did u not know that rachaele is just as vile? Same goes for her bent sacked copper of a wetwipe hubby