Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

elga

Nov 25, 2023
Whoever runs that account must have such a void of a life.
Although all the people on tattle going around talking about it are pretty dim, huns you're doing exactly what they want. Many of them are so dim too!

Apr 12, 2023
I agree they're just as bad as the tattlers they call out. On part time working mummy thread they keep platforming them when the right thing to do is ignore.
I would put money on its someone from tattle that was banned for being too abusive & hateful so now they're anti tattle and get off from all the attention.
She blocked me for saying she was no better because she's doing the same thing, infact what she does is worse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Consort

Aug 24, 2023
Someone's had a crash course in how to make a video.
News flash
They are still s
Embarrassing
Came here to say the same thing. She disappears for weeks and comes back with that. 🤷‍♀️ Someone clearly got jealous the other unmasked account was getting attention. 🙄 Difference is their videos were actually funny and well made. do knows what that was all about. Pathetic.

Aug 24, 2023
Came here to say the same thing. She disappears for weeks and comes back with that. 🤷‍♀️ Someone clearly got jealous the other unmasked account was getting attention. 🙄 Difference is their videos were actually funny and well made. do knows what that was all about. Pathetic.
Copy cat flopped