Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I think its awful. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

This has always been an issue with "trolling" though. There's a difference between someone not liking someone and making a comment on their appearance/personality/something they have done vs people who are harassed, directly messaged about their appearance/personality etc

People blanket use the term "trolling" to describe something they didn't like reading on the Internet. If you disagree with what I've said does that make me a troll?

I get that there's some nasty stuff on tattle but it's nothing different to what I've seen on twitter/tiktok/the daily mail comments section.

Then you have the inception that is people on reddit bitching about users on tattle, as if what they are doing is any different to someone on tattle bitching about an influencer?

I think its a very dangerous hobby to expose people.

Spot on

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
Going on about how she's unmasked a tattler who's insta username was the same as their tattle name and they had posted their ig username showing. It wasn't even an active tattler someone that posted 100 times in years

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
I think its awful. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

This has always been an issue with "trolling" though. There's a difference between someone not liking someone and making a comment on their appearance/personality/something they have done vs people who are harassed, directly messaged about their appearance/personality etc

People blanket use the term "trolling" to describe something they didn't like reading on the Internet. If you disagree with what I've said does that make me a troll?

I get that there's some nasty stuff on tattle but it's nothing different to what I've seen on twitter/tiktok/the daily mail comments section.

Then you have the inception that is people on reddit bitching about users on tattle, as if what they are doing is any different to someone on tattle bitching about an influencer?

I think its a very dangerous hobby to expose people.
I think the doxxing of tattlers is so much worse. These are not people making money on instagram and unmasked posts their address and driving past their house and saves it as a highlight. I've never seen this posting of address or anything nearly as stalky on tattle

SheSaidSo

Mar 12, 2024
Oxford
I wonder if the person behind the unmasked persona is happy in her own skin? Assuming it's a woman, because of the spiteful way she doxxes people.
I can't imagine anyone with a fulfilling, happy life, spending time trying to out people on the internet and attempting to derail their personal lives because of some comment they've made on Tattle.

roycroppersdog

Apr 14, 2024
Earth
I wonder if the person behind the unmasked persona is happy in her own skin? Assuming it's a woman, because of the spiteful way she doxxes people.
I can't imagine anyone with a fulfilling, happy life, spending time trying to out people on the internet and attempting to derail their personal lives because of some comment they've made on Tattle.
I do wonder what the intention behind it is. The people they align themselves to are no better and they, themselves are just as bad, if not worse than the majority on tattle.

It's just complete hypocrisy to think doxxing someone is akin to a few comments bitching about how much stuff influencers get for free.

Do the employers even care?

elseo

May 7, 2024
halifax
I do wonder what the intention behind it is. The people they align themselves to are no better and they, themselves are just as bad, if not worse than the majority on tattle.

It's just complete hypocrisy to think doxxing someone is akin to a few comments bitching about how much stuff influencers get for free.

Do the employers even care?
They align themsevles with anyone with followers that gives them attention! Which is usually the worst people who deserve little sympathy. Lauren goodman was manically sharing doxxing of someone that posted twice in her thread and going on about how she's going to loose her job - which was clearly faked.

Aug 24, 2023
They spend an unhealthy amount of time searching the Internet on multiple platforms hoping someone will leave their personal information on by accident.
Its not rocket science.
Her videos are shockingly se and boring now 😴
Fag Ash Lil needs to get a life.
The instacunts she "helps" wouldn't give her the time of day if she didn't give them attention

roycroppersdog

Apr 14, 2024
Earth
They spend an unhealthy amount of time searching the Internet on multiple platforms hoping someone will leave their personal information on by accident.
Its not rocket science.
Her videos are shockingly se and boring now 😴
Fag Ash Lil needs to get a life.
The instacunts she "helps" wouldn't give her the time of day if she didn't give them attention
Do you actually know who it is or just suspect? I would love to know because I'm nosey AF 😂